Systems

"Hey, Tenko want to help me with the dishes?" Touya asked his boyfriend from the kitchen. "Not really but I'll help you." Tenko said as he walked into the kitchen. The man had previously been playing a video game when Touya had broken his concentration. "Why do you look so annoyed." Touya asked concerned.

"I hate doing the dishes." Tenko muttered he glared at the pile of dirty ones like they had offended him somehow. "Then why'd you agree to help me?" Touya asked curiously. "I already told you. I love you. So, I'll help you even if I don't particular want to." Tenko explained. Touya smiled glad he had a boyfriend who would do anything for him.

"Tenko help I can't reach the cabinet!" Touya yelled he was trying to put away yesterday's dry dishes. Tenko paused his game before walking into the kitchen. The black haired man's hair was a mess he looked like he never brushed it. Tenko also had eye bags under his red eyes. "Did you get enough sleep?" Touya asked him.

"No, but that's beside the point." Tenko said he took the glasses out of Touya's hands. Tenko was taller than him by a foot he used this to his advantage sometimes by holding things over his head. Touya found it highly annoying but at least his boyfriend didn't do it to often. Tenko put the glasses away upon realizing something he glared at Touya suspiciously.

"What?" Touya asked trying to sound innocent but failing. "You could have used a chair you just wanted me to put them up for you." Tenko said slightly annoyed he had to pause his game for this. Touya shrugged a smug smile on his face. "You figured me out creep. How about we take a nap together? You clearly need it." Touya said Tenko was about to protest but followed after him mumbling under his breath that Touya was a sneaky bastard.

The dishes were completely forgotten as the two men got distracted by one another. Dabi had meant to do them but no one could fault him for wanting to make sure his boyfriend got rest. Touya would regret it later and Tenko would cuss him out for making him do actually help with washing the dishes. That was a problem for later Touya and Tenko.

Tenko's body was intertwined with Touya's. They were both cuddling absent of a blanket due to Touya's fire quirk keeping them both plenty warm. Touya said something but he couldn't hear it as Touya's head was buried in his chest. "What was that?" Tenko asked. "I said that you need to get a better sleep schedule." Touya scolded his boyfriend.

Tenko rolled his eyes, "Go to sleep alright?" He asked. "Hm, you just want to be antisocial don't ya?" Touya asked before he out his head back to it's previous position. "If I was being antisocial you wouldn't be cuddling with me." Tenko said he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's waist. They both laid there not saying a word until they woke up.

Touya stretched before walking away into the kitchen. Tenko followed him out of habit knowing Touya might want his help with something. Sometimes the fire user made up excuses for his help. Tenko didn't mind most of the time unless he was playing a new game he liked. He'd stayed up the previous night playing one he'd waited several months to come out.

Touya always had to remind him to eat and sleep. Tenko probably wouldn't be able to be a functional human being without Touya. Touya wouldn't be able to reach cabinets without a chair if he didn't have Tenko. They both had a system of sorts. Touya made sure Tenko was alive to see another day. Tenko got high objects or helped with dishes or other miscellaneous household chores.

Tenko shared a apartment with his boyfriend. They both payed half the rent. Touya was a tattoo artist. Tenko made gaming videos for his YouTube channel which had taken off. Tenko was happy he got to do what he loved and make money from it. Tenko had seen some of Touya's tattoos most of them he'd seen on Touya's own body.

His boyfriend had blue flame running up both his arms. Lots of piercings Tenko had lost track of how many he had at this point. Tenko also had a small tattoo of a corgi on his arm. Touya wanted to practice animals so Tenko had let him. The man was fully aware it could go bad tattoos were permeant unless taken off surgically.

Which was both painful and expensive. Tenko trusted Touya's skill and he covered up his arms with a hoodie most of the time so it's not like anyone would see it. Tenko loved his small dog tattoo of his childhood dog Mon.

"Want some?" Touya asked Tenko he held up a bottle of whiskey. "I'm good. Don't get drunk I've seen you drunk. It ain't a fun time." Tenko said he shivered remembering the last time he had gotten drunk. "I couldn't have been that scary." Touya said amused.

"You threatened to kill me because I looked at you wrong. You're so tiny yet so terrifying." Tenko said he backed away a few steps as he saw a familiar evil glint appear in Touya's eye. "Short people are always the terrifying ones." Touya said amused. "I'd know from experience." Tenko said he walked away not wanting to be near Touya if he decided to get drunk.

That not they both cuddled under the blanket since the night had gotten extra cold. Touya's head was resting on Tenko's chest his soft snores the only noise in the room other than Tenko's own breathing. Tenko looked down at his boyfriend a soft smile on his face as he watched him sleep. Tenko loved his boyfriend more than anything in the world.