Skills

Dabi watched as Tomura played a game his full concentration was on it. Dabi sighed he had been trying to get the man's attention for last five minutes. He was being ignored Tomura's attention being fixated on the game. Dabi didn't know if he was being ignored on purpose or if Tomura was just that distracted.

"Hey, babe can you teach me how to play?" Dabi asked he was bored watching his boyfriend play he might as well learn why the dang game was so fascinating. Besides, maybe if he learned something from Tomura they'd have a common interest to talk about. Dabi had never even played anything more than a app that Toga had randomly downloaded to his phone before so he didn't know if he liked video games or not.

"Oh, okay sure." Tomura said he paused the round he was on exiting to the main menu. So he hadn't been super distracted he was just using the game as a excuse to ignore Dabi's relentless pleas for attention. It wasn't that Tomura ignored Dabi all the time. Tomura had put it that Dabi was needy and he always wanted affection.

Tomura handed Dabi the controller Dabi held it looking at all the buttons confused as Tomura tried to direct him on what to do. "Press A to parry the dragon's fireball then press B to duck then X for-" Tomura said Dabi interrupted him.

"Why is their so many things to do!" Dabi said he mashed buttons randomly in his panic. Dabi saw the screen flash you died. He sighed it seems like he wasn't good at video games after all. Dabi threw the controller down on the bed he made sure not to throw it to hard so it didn't break.

"If you listen to my instructions you'd beat the boss." Tomura said he held out the controller for Dabi to take. Dabi sighed he took it back hesitantly he did everything Tomura said next time somehow he won. He felt like a million different thoughts raced threw his head whenever Tomura would tell him what to do on a level. Eventually, after lots of dying and hours spent learning he could silence the other thoughts plaguing his mine other than Tomura's voice.

Dabi now understood sorta why Tomura liked video games. They now played occasionally with one another on a boring rainy days or just when they wanted to relax. Dabi was glad he could finally do something with his boyfriend whenever he was distracted by video games.

Dabi had managed to even beat Tomura at Mario Kart several times now. He loved winning since whoever won got to choose a prize. It has to be something reasonable Tomura said knowing Dabi might pull something that would make him mad.

"I want a kiss." Dabi said he grinned at Tomura. Tomura sighed he rolled his eyes he leaned forward to kiss Dabi on the cheek.

"I shouldn't have taught you how to play video games. You're skills are almost as good as mine in Mario Kart." Tomura said he had a competitive streak and Dabi loved to tease him if he lost since he was the one obsessed with video games. Dabi pouted confusing Tomura. "What?" He asked.

"You didn't give me a kiss on the lips." Dabi said crossing his arms over his chest.

"You said a kiss you never specified where." Tomura said shrugging he smirked at Dabi.

"No give me a real kiss." Dabi said he glared at Tomura.

"Nope!" Tomura said as he ran out the door.

"Hey, get back here!" Dabi shouted as he ran after his boyfriend.