EPISODE ONE : DOES LAW FIRM LOOK LIKE A JOKE TO YOU?

"On-the-job training?"

He looked away and says, "Do you think a law firm is some acting academy? This is a place where we handle the sacred law. If you called to ask a ridiculous favour like that, I'm hanging up."

"Oh Yoon Seo will do it."

"I don't care what kind of Yoon Seo it is. Tell her to come to work starting tomorrow. I'll team her up with the most competent attorney in here. Do you understand?"he said.

He blink and continues, "I'm doing this because it's for you. No need to thank me." He hung up the call and stare at the phone.

"I'm more thankful." He smiles and continues, "My goddess, your goddess, the universe's goddess! It's the goddess, Oh Yoon Seo."

He happily stand up from his seat and says, "Gosh, I can't believe it. Oh Yoon Seo is coming." He walked to his figure collection in the office and says, "Do you hear that? Oh Yoon Seo is coming to our law firm."

He approached the other figure and says, "Did you hear that? Oh Yoon Seo is coming to work starting tomorrow."

He quickly walked away and says, "Gosh, this is awesome. Oh Yoon Seo. My Oh Yoon Seo."

There he stand up straight and pretend like he met her. He bow and says, "Hello. I'm the CEO of Always law Firm, Yeon Jungyu. It's nice to meet you." He walked to the mirror and stare at himself.

"It's nice to meet you, Yoon Seo."he said again and try to hug it. He keep on practicing with the same sentence over and over again. He sighed and says, "Why do I look so awkward?"

"Maybe it's because I'm holding out the same hand. I don't have time for this. Let's see" he quickly walked out from his office to see his attorneys.

"Who should I match her up with? An expert in civil lawsuits?"he said and stop his trace. He stand in front of a door. He took a peak from the window.

"Dan Munhui?"

Ms Dan opened each page of her cases that she need to settle. "I just borrowed that money temporarily. I couldn't pay him back because I don't have the money."said her client.

She nod and says, "That's right. But then, it's true that you own a building in Gangnam, right?"

The client scoffed and says, "Do you know how much money it takes to raise children? You don't have children, right?" He put down the cup and stare at her.

"No"she replied. She blinks her eyes many times as she was in shocked.

"Anyways, I hope you do a good job."he said.

"Okay. I will try my best and make it look like you're not a man without a conscience."she said with a huge smile on her face.

He looked at her and says, "What? Did you just say I don't have a conscience?"

Her smile dropped and she looked down. "No"she said.

"She's timid."said Mr Yeon who watched the whole thing from the outside.

"That's what you just said. What did you just say?"said the client again to Ms Dan. Ms Dan became nervous and looked away.

"She's too timid. She won't be helpful to Ms Oh at all."said Mr Yeon to himself.

"Unbelievable."
"That's not true, sir."
"What did you just say?"

Mr Yeon quickly left and walk to another room. He did the same thing just like in front of Ms Dan's room. He stand near and took a peak at the room.

"Or an expert in divorce lawsuits, Choi Yunhyeok?"he said.

"Even if you are attributable for causing the divorce, you can still receive a part of your husband's assets. Don't worry"said Mr Choi in a cool way.