EPISODE TWO : SORRY BUT...

She scoffed in disbelief and looked at him. "Can you please leave my office now?"he said while crossing his hand and walk away.

She clenched her teeth and says, "Hey!"

He close his eyes shut and looked at her. Seems like he look so done with her. He slowly looked at him and she continues.

"Let me give you a word of advise since you love women so much. You should change your personality. No woman would want to be with someone so fussy and sensitive."she said and sighed heavily.

He turn facing her and says, "I won't ever ask you to like me, so don't worry."

She laughed drastically and says, "Who says I'm worried? You'd better stick to what you just said."

He looked away and rub his nape. "What's wrong? Are you not confident?"she said.

"No, it's because I don't have time. I really need to find the documents that you lost, Ms Oh Y/N."he said with his innocent face.

She sighed harshly and says, "My name is Oh Yoon Seo, okay? It's Oh Yoon Seo!" She screamed at him and quickly leave the room. He sighed heavily and continue searching for the files.

-

She walked out from their office in mad and quickly walked away. She even ignored those employees who greet her.

"Hey, Ms Oh. We're having a welcoming party for you..."said Mr Choi and shocked once he got ignore by her.

Ms Dan and Ms Kim also shocked watching the scene. Mr Choi quickly approached them and says, "Did I do something wrong?"

"I think it's because she had a fight with Mr Kwon."said Ms Kim with a smile on her face.

"Why? Are they not on good terms?"said Mr Choi in worried.

"How would I know?"said Ms Kim.

"Then why did you just assume that they had a fight?"said Ms Dan.

Ms Kim looked at them one by one and says, "No reason." She stand up and walked to her place. Ms Dan and Mr Choi looked at her in disbelief.

"What was that?"they suddenly talked in unison.

The both of them shocked and looked at each other. Then, they quickly walked back to their office.

-

Y/N finally reached the roof top and stand there. Then, she screamed.

"Kwon Jungrok, you prick! You darn little jerk! You obnoxious jerk! I'm so angry at him!"she screamed and stomp her feet on the ground.

She sighed heavily and suddenly she felt cold. She forgot that the day was still a winter. She quickly hug herself and says, "Gosh, it's cold"

"This is what Vivien Leigh said in Gone with the Wind. 'After all, tomorrow is another day.'"she said but then she hug herself even tight once the wind blew her.

"Gosh, it's so cold! I really want to just disappear with the wind."she said and quickly run away from the place.

-

While searching for the files, someone knocked on his door. Mr Choi opened the door and says, "Jungrok, what are you doing? Are you looking for something?"

"No, it's nothing."said Mr Kwon while searching for it.

Mr Choi came in with a file and says, "By any chance, did you fight with Ms Oh?"

Mr Kwon glanced at him and says, "No, we didn't."

"But then again, why would you fight with such an incredible secretary? You know that I rarely compliment people, right? But, I can't help but compliment her. Her looks and personality are all nothing but perfect."said Mr Choi.