We Argue Like Husband and Wife

Chapter seven: "We Argue Like Husband and Wife"

We walked into the classroom in our first period and as always I always sit behind Peter Nickelson that tall kid. Me and Peter formed an odd friendship ever since first year. I would always sleep behind him and he would use himself to cover me, in return for covering me every class lecture I would always buy him snacks as thanks.

"Morning Price" he greeted me
"Morning Peter"

"You're wearing a dress today" I heard Yara say to me, her dark skin  that was always so smooth and shiny that it is literal goals to have. She is a cool person to be with because she doesn't give a damn when Danny tried to lash out at her and she just sits there in a relaxed position with a poker face.
"Tell me about it, Danny tried to annoy me today about this dress" I answered as put my arms on the table and buried my face in it.

"Danny always fights people, I wonder why?" Peter was confused because Danny only fights certain people she has a history with. Yara used to be one of Danny's followers when she suddenly said a racist joke and it gave Yara a wake-up call that she has to leave the toxic group.

My history with Danny started all the way back to childhood, we were great friends actually but then when elementary comes around she would notice that she would always be at the top of her class and every praise she gets goes into her head and now she is this prideful bitch that fights anyone who defies her.

"Peter everybody in school has at least experienced Danny's wrath once in their high school life here" Yara explained to him as her eyes were glued on some novel.

"What novel are you reading Yara?" I asked her and she showed me the cover
"That is an erotic novel Yara" Peter said to her and she shrugged

"You are reading that novel in school?" I asked her in amusement.
"As if the teachers care about it, they care so much about our grades yet they don't care about what we read as long as we read"

Jane came into the classroom and sat at the table that I save for her with Yara sitting in front of her, Jane's eyes landed on Yara's book after she puts down her bag, she snorted a little.
"Now that I think about it, do you and Cloud have some kind of relationship?" Peter asked me and Jane looked at me with shock in her eyes.

Jane likes Cloud and I hate it when Cloud told me his offer last night, I can benefit from it but the guilt will not go away if I accept his offer and besides I hate him anyway.
"We do not have any kind of relationship with each other" I answered

Yara gave the look to Peter "Are you blind Nickelson? It's quite obvious that they hate each other's guts, leave them alone and they fight to the death"

Yara seems to be the only one who can see through my buddy-buddy act with Cloud and she sympathizes with my pain and annoyance because she also sees how much of a jerk Cloud can get, Jane didn't mind me hating Cloud because she knows I would never do anything to hurt the person she likes.

But other than Peter, Yara and Jane and especially Cloud, no one in this school knows that I hate Cloud because if they do all of Cloud's fangirls might attack me and that is not something I should mess around with.

Cloud came into the classroom and his eyes went to me.
He is giving that mischievous eyes again
I rubbed my temple, I don't think I'm ready for this class to start. This is to test my knowledge and it will be the basis of how I will answer to Cloud's offer after school today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am this close to hitting Cloud's head, it was lunchtime right now and me and my friends gathered at one huge table. I invited Peter and Yara to join us since they don't have any group to sit with, Cloud was sitting beside me and is putting all the great beans in his plate to mines.