Chapter #1: Trouble At The Midair Stadium

(We now go to the Midair Stadium, host to a large crowd. In the crowd are three princesses.)

(The first princess had long flowing blonde hair, ocean-blue eyes, and wears an elegant, royal pink dress in a very feminine style with jewelry including blue jeweled earrings and a crown on the top of her head.)

(The second princess has pale skin, also has blue eyes, her hair is brown and is roughly shoulder-length. She also wears a crown with a flower on it, a long, yellow, and orange flower-like dress with a flower on her chest, white gloves, and flower earrings.)

(And the third princess had pointed ears, and, long blonde hair. She wears a royal gown in colors of pink, white and lavender with elegant accents on it. She also wears shoulder guards and many kinds of jewelry.)

(Inside the arena, they see a large green pipe. Out of it, came a short chubby man with blue eyes, brown hair and a thick, bushy mustache that looks well groomed. He's wearing a red shirt, blue overalls with two yellow buttons, brown shoes, white gloves and an eye catching red cap with a white circle that has a visible red capitalized "M" in the middle.)

(Then, a blue streak speeds into the arena, revealing to be an anthropomorphic hedgehog with ocean-blue fur, a peach colored spot on his slim stomach, while others have it as more round, green eyes, and his quills are hanging low, which makes him ...

(Then, a blue streak speeds into the arena, revealing to be an anthropomorphic hedgehog with ocean-blue fur, a peach colored spot on his slim stomach, while others have it as more round, green eyes, and his quills are hanging low, which makes him more radical. He wearing nothing but white gloves, and awesome looking red shoes with a white stripe on each shoe.)

)