Chapter #4: Skyworld Invaded; Godly Intervention

(Angel Land. What was once home to humans and gods, now thrust into chaos. Polygon Man and Co.'s army had already begun to make its way into Skyworld, with several monsters terrorizing their new playground.)

(Watching the chaos unfold is a young angel with large, blue eyes and fluffy, brown hair, with a small cowlick poking out from the back. His chiton is decorated with red and gold hems along the bottom, which is fastened on the shoulder by a golden fibula with a red gem in the center. He wears the outfit with a brown belt lined with silver and a gold, triangular buckle on his waist. He also wears navy blue tights beneath his chiton, and a pair of bronze and gold cuffs around his forearms, and singular gold rings on his upper left arm and right thigh. His brown sandals are decorated with crossing beige bands, and are edged at the top with white wool.)

>>>Pit (shocked): "No way

>>>Pit (shocked): "No way... It's really happening again..."

>>>???: "You noticed it too, Pit?"

(Standing behind Pit is a 5'9" tall Goddess. She has the appearance of a 22-year-old human woman, with long green hair that reaches down to her lower legs, and has an overall elegant and regal appearance. Her outfit consists of a layered, white dress, along with numerous gold accessories in the form of a necklace, laurel crown, fibula, arm bands, arm brace, armored sleeve, and ornaments secured by belts. She wields a gold staff with a blue handle in her right hand, and sports a mirror shield attached to her left arm by a leather band.)

>>>Palutena: "No doubt that Tabuu, ruler of Subspace, has resurfaced

>>>Palutena: "No doubt that Tabuu, ruler of Subspace, has resurfaced."

>>>Pit (confused): "I don't get it, Lady Palutena... I thought we already defeated the Subspace army?"

>>>Palutena: "I thought so, too. But I received word that Tabuu was revived by an unknown entity, alongside Galeem and Dharkon, rulers of light and darkness. Together, they've been wreaking havoc across the world."

>>>Pit (surprised): "I dunno who this other being is, but he must be really powerful to bring Galeem and Dharkon back and force them to team up. But..."

(Pit readies his Palutena Bow.)

>>>Pit: "We beat Tabuu, Galeem, and Dharkon before. I bet we can beat them again! And this time, for good!"