Chapter #2: Smashville Gone Twisted

(Elsewhere in the world of Smash lies the lumber village of Smashville, overrun with various animals living in peace.)

(Standing in front of the Town Hall is a boy with a red shirt with a number #1 on it. He had blue shoes and black shorts. He also has short brown hair, a triangle-shaped orange nose, and is always smiling.)

(The Villager enters the Town Hall, ready to start another day of governing the town

(The Villager enters the Town Hall, ready to start another day of governing the town. As he settles down to get ready for work, a girl's voice catches his attention.)

>>>???: "Good morning, Mr. Mayor!"

(At the entrance is human-sized Shih-Tzu dog with yellow fur, floppy ears, and a ponytail. She also wore a green spring-top with white sleeves and a red bow tie. Her hair is tied up with a red ribbon that has a bell on top.)

(Isabelle, the Villager's trusty secretary, happily approaches him

(Isabelle, the Villager's trusty secretary, happily approaches him.)

>>>Villager: "Good morning to you too, Isabelle! Ready for another day of governing Smashville?"

>>>Isabelle: "You bet I am!"

>>>Villager: "What's on today's schedule?"

(Isabelle pulls out a clipboard and checks it.)

>>>Isabelle: "Well, first, we have a completion ceremony for the fairy-tale bridge project. Next, you're invited to K.K. Slider's performance at the Concert Hall. And finally, you're on for a match at the Smash Bros. tournament."

>>>Villager: "Sounds good. I'll get right on that."

(However, as the Villager gets ready to take his leave, he pauses at the door.)

>>>Isabelle (concerned): "...Is there something wrong, Mr. Mayor?"

(The Villager turns to Isabelle, his smiling face now an expression of worry.)