Meet and Greet

I woke up in Flo's arms. I'm never going to get tired of it. She has a smile on her face as she begins to play with my hair.

"Good morning lover."

"Morning. I have a surprise for you." she smiled, sitting up a little

"Oooh, what is it!"

"If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise doofus." she scoffed, poking me in the forehead. I rubbed where she poked gently, pretending to be in pain.

    I smirked and rolled off of her belly to go use the bathroom and shower. I whistled a random sing as I shower, smiling at the familiar feeling of Flo's arms around my waist.

"Have you washed your hair yet?" Flo whispered onto my wet skin.

"Nope. Go ahead." I smiled, leaning back into her arms.

   She reached around me to pump some shampoo into her hands. I sighed at the feeling of her fingers massaging my scalp. Damn those fingers can work. She then turned me around to face her and let the water hit my hair. I buried my face into her neck, enjoying our PG shower time. Once all of the shampoo is out, I reached to wash her hair. She chuckles as I began to wash her hair. I rubbed the base of her neck, trying to release some of the tension. She released a soft sigh as I felt her neck release.

"Good baby?" I asked.

"Mhm." she hummed in approval.

   I finished washing her hair and turned the water out, stepping out onto the floor. I pulled a towel off the towel rack and begin to dry myself. I wrapped it around my body, ringing the water out of my hair. I offered Flo a hand as she got out of the shower. She smiled at me and took it gratefully, stepping out. I passed her a towel before moving to the sink to brush my teeth. I finished and stepped away so Florence could brush hers.

"Where is the surprise located?" I asked as I began to pull on a casual flowy dress. It had a few flowers on it. It was Flo's favorite dress I owned.

"San Francisco," Florence called from the bathroom. I shook my head and entered the bathroom to put my makeup on. Flo smiled at me when she saw the dress. I pushed her playfully before beginning my makeup process.

"C'mon I want a cuppa tea before we leave."

"A what?"

"A cuppa?" Florence repeated, confused.

"Your so British it's hilarious."

"Wow. Feeling the love." she shook her head.

"I'm kidding, make me one too?" I asked, giving her puppy dog eyes.

"Of course my love." she smiled, pecking my lips.

I followed her into the kitchen. She swayed her hips to the beat of a tune only she could hear. I smiled like an idiot, watching the love of my life make us tea. She turned around carefully sliding me my cup. I hummed my thanks, taking a long drink. Flo wiped the excess off my lip. I kissed her thumb as she pulled away. We finished our tea and I followed her out to our car.

"I assume your driving," I smirked, getting in on the passenger's side.

"Yup." Flo nodded, getting in as well.

  As soon as we began to drive, her hand found my thigh, squeezing it gently. I bit my lip as it traveled higher, keeping a firm grip. She grazed my clothed core before removing her hand completely.

"Fuck you." I groaned, leaning back against my seat.

"Poor darling. You're so needy," she smirked, a sickly proud look on her face.

  We soon arrived at a small coffee shop in San Francisco. I stepped out, stretching a little before walking after Flo. When I realized who was sitting at the table we're walking to I almost pass out. My hero, Scarlett Johansson was sitting sipping a coffee nonchalantly.

"Flo. Holy fuck." I whispered to Flo.

"You're so welcome love," she smirked, pushing me gently to sit down. I sat down across from Scarlett giving a small smile.

"Y/N! It's so lovely to finally meet you! I'm Scarlett as I'm sure you're aware." she smiled, reaching it to shake my hand.

"Likewise. I have to say, I'm a little starstruck. You are one of my heroes." I blabbered, shaking her hand for probably far too long. I pulled my hand back.

"Florence has told me so much about you. It's hard to believe I haven't met you."

"It is, we are getting married and I haven't even met her best friend." I smiled widely, grabbing Flo's hand under the table. I brought it up to kiss her knuckles.

"Aww. I see you two are completely enamored," she commented, taking off her glasses. I admired her green eyes for a moment before looking up at a waiter. I gave my order before clearing my throat.

"So, are you living close?" I asked, leaning back into my chair.

"I am. I'm filming something soon and it's in the area. I like it here." she nodded, looking around with a smile on her face.

"Well, that's good. I went to college around the corner so you could say I like it here too." I smiled, thinking of my college memories.

"Where did you go?"

"Cali. Berkely. So about 30 minutes that way." I said, pointing in the direction of the campus.

"How come I didn't know that?" Florence frowned, looking at me.

"No idea love." I chuckled rubbing her thigh gently.

Soon Scarlett and I were laughing and joking like old friends. Florence mostly sat and listened with a goofy smile on her face, occasionally adding to stories or speaking up. We finished our coffees after a little while and Florence and I had to head to look for a house.

"Wonderful meeting you Scarlett." I smiled as we began to gather our things.

"Likewise. I hope to see more of you Y/N." she waved and walked to her car.

"I love her." I beamed.

"I had a feeling you would."