Before We Go...

"I'm ready to be at the hotel." I yawned, leaning against Flo. She smiled, pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"I know honey, another 10 minutes or so, okay?" she assured me, rubbing circles on my skin comfortingly.

"You're going to stare a hole into the seat, love." she chuckled.

  I smiled, looking down to hide my blush. I pulled out my phone to check my messages. Hardy texted me a couple of times, but I just assumed it was about the press tour. I put my phone away, leaning forward in my seat.

"Excuse me, sir? Could you turn the radio on?" I asked as politely as I could. He nodded, smiling. Getaway Car came on- loud. I began to dance in my seat, giggling like a little kid.

  We got to the bridge and everyone in the car was singing- even the driver. This man is getting an invite to the wedding I swear. We screamed at the top of our lungs until the end of the song, thoroughly enjoying ourselves. We pulled up to the hotel as the song finished. I handed the driver a pile of cash- probably 200 bucks or so.

"Go buy yourself something nice." I smiled, pulling Flo from the car.
"That was nice. I love having a fun Uber driver." Flo beamed, wrapping her arm around my shoulder as we entered the hotel. "You ready to meet everyone?" She asked, unlocking our room door.

  I swallowed hard. I was. I mean- I've never been this nervous before. Not even when I went to the premiere, or had my audition for Sparks Fly.

"Yes. And no. What if they don't like me?" I said softly, looking down at the floor.

  Flo sighed audibly, leading me to the bed. She sat down, pulling me with her. She pushed my hair out of my face before looking me in the eyes.

"Honey, they will adore you. They haven't seen anyone make me as happy as you make me." She pressed a gentle kiss to my lips.

  I sighed onto her soft lips, putting my hand on the back of her neck, pulling her closer. She nibbled on my bottom lip gently, her hands finding their place on my waist. She gently pushed me onto the bed, breaking the kiss for a moment.

"We've got an 1 hour and 45 minutes before we go. Let's make them the best of your life, sound good?" She husked smiling down at me. I nodded, gulping. Her hand gripped my jaw, only hard enough to move it, forcing me to look into her eyes.

"What do you want love?" She asked, her gaze burning a hole through mine.

  [WARNING: Finger sucking, breast play, thigh riding, fingering (r! Receiving), oral(again with reader receiving. Overstimulation.]

I whimpered as she shoved her fingers into my mouth, blocking any noises from escaping. I moaned, my eyes rolling back in my head. The words I tried to say came out as jumbled letters and moans.

"What was that?" She asked, removing her fingers.

"You. Your fingers, mouth, I don't care." I whined, wetness gushing to my core.

  She smirked, pulling my shirt off my body. I shivered slightly as the air met my exposed skin. My nipples began to harden as Flo began kissing my neck. I tilted my head to the side to give her better access. She began lightly nipping at my neck, not hard enough to leave a mark, but hard enough to feel incredible. I leaned my head back, moaning loudly.
She began to kiss down my neck, stopping at my bra line. I leaned up a little to let her unclip my bra. I felt it slip off and let out a sigh of relief. Flo looked up at me as she began to suck and kiss on my breasts.

"Fuck. You're amazing." I groaned, threading my fingers through her hair and pushing myself further into her mouth.

  She smirked on my nipple, giving it a bit before pulling back. She sat up on the bed, putting her leg over mine. She began to rock her hips, making me whine.

"What about-" she put a finger on my lip to stop me.

"Oh I did, didn't I?" She smirked before going back to rocking her hips.

  I moaned, watching her face contort in pleasure. I held her hips and began to help her move on my thigh. She began to rock faster until her climax hit, lovely little moans falling from her mouth. I tried to help her down but she pushed me back against the bed and began unbuttoning my pants.

"Hour and a half left. Let's see how many times I can get you off." She smirked and pulled my pants and underwear down in one grab. I moaned as the cold air hit my burning pussy.

"Okay doll, It's gonna be fast, can you handle that?" She asked.

"Yes. Fuck just-" I let out a loud moan as her finger pushed into me.

  She's not normally rough with me- but I kind of liked it. We were in a rush, but her thrusts weren't sloppy. I let out a scream as she bent down and sucked harshly on my clit. She added two fingers and pounded into me mercilessly.

"I'm gonna cum, Flo!" I cried, my thighs-trying to close- wrapping themselves around Flo's head.

  I cum with a loud cry of Flo's name, my body shaking violently. I gasp for air and wait for Flo to stop thrusting into me, but she never does. She licks over my clit teasingly, causing my hips to buck into her.

"G-ah. Flo. It's too much-" I whined, tears welling up in my eyes.

"I believe in you, bunny. Can you give me another one?" she asked, sucking on my clit.

"Yes! Don't stop!" my eyes screwed shut.

"You taste so fucking good, like fucking cotton candy," she mumbled into my thigh, thrusting a final time as my climax hit again.

  She slowly pulled her fingers out creating a wet sticky sound. I whimpered a little at the lack of her fingers. She crawled up to lay beside me, discarding her sweaty shirt in the process. She placed a soft kiss on my forehead, pulling me into her arms.

"I love you, baby," I whispered shakily.

"I love you too,"

[I return from the dead with a full 1071 words of smut. You're welcome.]