Red Convertible Type Asshole

"Fuck. My everything hurts." I groaned, rubbing my eyes.

"You wanted me to fuck you rough."

"I know, it was amazing." I smiled, opening my eyes to look at Flo.

We lay naked on the mattress on the floor of our living room. My face was sweaty and we both smelled of sex. I pulled my phone from my bag on the floor next to me.

"Can I post something on Instagram of us? Like we pull up the covers and shit."

"Make sure your hickey is showing." she yawned.

"Why?"

"It's hot." she smiled, rolling over to hug my chest.

"Fine." I chuckled, kissing her head.

I pulled up the covers enough to cover our breasts, leaving the top of our chests bare. I took a photo, my hickey showing. I posted it with the caption 'New house, same old us.' I smirked, passing my phone to Flo.

"Perfect." she kissed my cheek gently. I opened my messages, seeing the seller of the car I was buying had texted me. He wanted to give me the car today.

"Look." I showed her the text. "I need to go to the bank and get him the cash."

"He wants cash?"

"Old fashioned I guess."

I sat up, yawning. I pushed my hair out of my face, turning my buzzing phone off. I found a pair of clothes in my bag and pulled them on.

"When does the White Widow press tour start?"

"Two weeks? We start in LA, go to New York, London, Paris," she said from the bed.

"Cool," I said flatly.

I found my coat and keys, picking up my purse.

"I'm going to the bank!" I called.

"Drive safe, pretty," Flo responded.

"Bye lover." I smiled, walking outside.

I closed the door behind me, making my way to our car. I got in, immediately turning the radio on. I hummed along to a song that played, not knowing the words. I found the bank quickly, pulling into a parking spot. I pulled on my sunglasses and started towards the door.

"Morning." a tired voice called.

"Morning," I responded quietly, making my way to the counter.

"How may I help you?"

"Can I withdrawal 80 100's?" I asked quietly.

"How many?" the banker asked.

"80."

"Oh. Sure, your name?"

"Y/N Y/L/N," I whispered hardly audible.

The banker's eyes widened as she heard my name. She rushed to get my money, it was obvious she'd never had such a large withdrawal before.

"Here. I had to give you 3, I couldn't fit them into one," she stumbled over her words.

"It's no trouble at all, thank you so much." I smiled, turning to leave.

"Um wait." I stopped. "Can I get a picture?"

A smile grew on my lips replacing the worried look I'd been wearing.

"Of course. Come here." I chuckled, taking my sunglasses off. She rushed out from behind the counter.

"I'm a huge fan of all of your work." she rambled.

"That means so much to me," I beamed, my cheeks glowing red. She took the picture quickly.

"Thank you!" she squealed once more.

I waved a little, slipping my glasses back on before leaving the bank. The envelopes were tucked in my jacket. I got back into the car, driving home silently. I gripped the money tightly. It's insane that I can just withdrawal 8,000 dollars with no problem. I pulled into our driveway, tucking the money into my purse.

"I'm home love bug!" I called, opening the door. I looked around, seeing a few boxes were unpacked.

"Hi, baby." Flo smiled, looking up from a box she was unpacking.

"Hey. I got 80 100's. I can't believe I can take out 80 100's. " I said shaking my head. I pulled the envelopes from my bag.

"Can I come with you to buy the car? I wanna make sure we aren't getting scammed." Flo asked, standing up.

"Of course, much better than being alone." I walked over, pecking her cheek.

"Okay, I made some sandwiches for us." Flo wiped her hands off on her pant legs, walking over to a cooler.

"You didn't have to. Thank you so much, baby." I smiled, wrapping my arms around her waist from behind.

She pulled out two sandwiches that looked far too good to be made with white bread and processed cheese. I picked one up and pulled down the wrapping. I took a huge bite, a smile forming on my face. I practically came at the taste.

"Even if it's just a fucking sandwich it's fucking amazing." I moaned.

"Stop moaning and get in the car." Florence groaned, pushing me towards the door.

"But I thought you loved it when I moaned?" I lifted one eyebrow.

"Get. In. The. Car." Flo said through gritted teeth.

I flashed my million-dollar smile as I walked through the door. Flo kept a firm grip on my hips as she lead me to the car. I got in on the passenger's side, clicking my seatbelt. As soon as we got out of the driveway, Flo's hand found the inside of my thigh. My breath caught in my throat as she crept higher.

"Baby, please stop."

"You teased me, this is what you get." She laughed, gripping the steering wheel tightly.

"I regret everything."

"Poor baby. I know you do. Just wait till we get home? M'kay?"

I kept quiet.
"Be a good girl till then and I'll give you a reward." She whispered.

"What?"

"You heard me."

"Yes ma'am," I smirked, settling back into my chair.

We arrived at the small car park where the seller told us to go. I searched for the car, seeing a glint of bright red. I patted Flo's hand to alert her. She stopped the car.

"You excited?" She asked.

"For what?"

"The car, horny bitch." She scoffed.

"Oh yeah." I nodded, blushing a deep crimson.

I unclipped my seat belt, stepping out of the car. I made my way back over to Flo, taking her hand. We walked towards the car.

"Are you....? Fuck. Florence?" A male voice called.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me."

[A/N: CLIFFHANGER! I'm so sorry y'all, I just enjoy being mean. Sorry, this chapter took so long to get out, I was having intense writers' block. Also, I had a panic attack at school and it messed me up, anyways, I love you guys.]