[𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟶𝟹: Rɪɴɴᴇɢᴀɴ? Hᴏᴡ?]

❝We have a meeting Y/n

We have a meeting Y/n... Others are waiting... Yahiko is ready for the announcement.

🆄🅲🅷🅸🅷🅰

𝖸/𝗇 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖱𝗂𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗇, 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗇𝗈 𝗂𝖽𝖾𝖺 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝗁𝗒 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖾𝗒𝖾. 𝖸/𝗇 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋, 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗈𝗉.

THE HUGE BUILDING IN TOKYO, IT LOOKS EXPENSIVE, RICH PEOPLE ARE THERE TO MAKE DEALS WITH THE ORGANIZATION.

IN the building, Y/n pulled her cloak over her shoulders. The black cloak had red clouds on them, she knew this design is from somewhere. Other members who is below the executives wear black and one cloud cloak.

A fairly tall male who looks like Y/n came out, "You done, Y/n?" His eyes stared at her, Y/n nodded, "Hn." He wore the same design cloak as Y/n, "Good... The Executives are ready..."

Walking out the room, they walked in silence. The male looked at her, "So... You died?" Y/n nodded, "Yeah... During the war..." He nodded, stopping in his tracks, Y/n paused as well, looking back at him.

"Y/n... As your older brother, I'm sorry. In our past lives, I made terrible decisions to protect Sasuke and you." Y/n turned her body to him, "Itachi, you did make a good decision. Sasuke and I just were too blind why you did this.... We should have investigate first. But, he got strong now. Big brother Itachi... I love anyways, I never intended to kill you."

Itachi smiled, his stoic face always give emotions to his love ones, "How's Izumi?" Itachi chuckled, "Getting bit privet? She's well... A housewife..." Y/n cracked a smile, "I see, any kids yet?" They walked again, Itachi hummed, "One is on the way... She's 4 months."

Y/n raised a brow, "I see... Say, is everyone here? The ninjas who died just transferred here?" Itachi thought, "I presume, I met many who I met in the Akatsuki's." He looked down a bit, "Who offered you this position?"

Y/n smirked, "Obito. Second was Deidara." Itachi groaned, "Deidara... Did you two fought?" She giggled, "Oh, I beat that little shit ass!" He patted her head, "As I expected from you... Little sadistic sister..."

They made there appearance in the meeting room, both sat next to each. Y/n right is Obito, who was still wearing his orange mask. He whipped his head at Y/n, "Y/n-Chan!!!" His high pitched voice screeched. Y/n flinched, "Lower! And still with your child voice?!" Obito giggled, "Yeah!!!!!" He flapped his sleeves around, whipping them at Y/n face.