[𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟷𝟶: Aʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴅɪᴇ?]

❝I feel

I feel... cold.. But, it's relaxing.. Is this death? Not turning into ashes?

Ⓤⓒⓗⓘⓗⓐ

𝖸/𝗇 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖿𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗍 𝖮𝗍𝗌𝗎𝗍𝗌𝗎𝗄𝗂, 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗉𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗁𝗂𝗆. 𝖣𝖾𝗌𝗉𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀  𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗀, 𝖸/𝗇 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗇𝖾𝗋𝖿 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖽 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗉𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋𝗌. 𝖶𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖸/𝗇 𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗈𝗋 𝖽𝗂𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖽? 𝖶𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗉𝗈𝗋𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖽?

  Y/N FEELS LIKE SHE'S DYING, Y/N KNEW SHE GOT NERF SOMEHOW. I MEAN, NARUTO AND SASUKE MIGHT GOT NERF AS WELL.

  Y/n had a feeling, she might not know what it is but, it's someone she battled against before. Her mind went crazy as she was on a mission, a mission that is dangerous. Someone has been killing off other people near where Y/n is currently at. The sound of a liquid dropped down from somewhere, she was careful, someone in there might be strong.

  *Bam!*

  *Crash!*

  She whipped her head around, Y/n activated her Sharingan for safety. "Man man.... Who is going on here?" She mumbled to herself, rapid footsteps coming towards Y/n. She brought her Kunai and clashed with another Kunai.

  "The hell? A Kunai?" Another eyes glowed, Y/n whipped her head over to someone, long hair, red armor, big blade that looks like a guitar to Y/n. "A war fan weapon?" She question, metal smacked against the floor, "You're the Uchiha I fought in the war. Y/n Uchiha." The deep voice boomed, his voice echoed.

  Y/n eyes widen, "Madara Uchiha..." A chuckle came from the man, "Good to know... You're a bit Nerfed from our battle..." She gripped on her Kunai, "Guess so, but I'm strong enough to fight someone strong as you, Madara."

  Madara eyes are red, he seem to know it was Y/n. "Then... Another fight in which one of us to die or live." He pointed his war fan at Y/n, she closed her eyes and opened them, right eye turned into a Rinnegan.

  She opened her scroll, summon her executioner blade, Y/n stood in a fighting stance.

|Akatsuki Hideout|