[𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟶𝟾.𝟻: Eᴅᴏ Tᴇɴsᴇɪ Nᴏ Jᴜᴛsᴜ!]

❝Emma?❞

Emma?

Ⓤⓒⓗⓘⓗⓐ

𝖸/𝗇 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖤𝖽𝗈 𝖳𝖾𝗇𝗌𝖾𝗂, 𝖳𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗆𝗂𝖼𝗁𝗂 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖬𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗒 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗌𝖺𝗐 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌. 𝖶𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗋𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 𝖺 𝖺 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗈𝗇𝖾?

  Y/n formed hand signs, Tiger, Snake,
Dog, Dragon, she clapped her hand together, "Edo Tensei no Jutsu!!" Emma body didn't change but the wound on her head, it healed. Mikey and Takemichi stared in shock, "Emma?" Her eyes fluttered open, Emma raised, "What? How am I?" Y/n kneeled and hugged her, tears fell, "Emma!"

  Mikey looked at Y/n, her eyes felt tired, but kept them open. She stood up and looked away, "I have to do this, sorry!" Y/n activated her Sharingan, they looked into them, her eyes glowed.

|Tenjiku hideout|

  The fight went on, Takemichi took the lead. Mikey and Emma passed out, Draken stayed put to watch over them. It was a mess, many members were down, Hanako watched as they fought, "Sheesh!! Never actually thought it will get this bloody!" He hid as Y/n arrived with Mikey and Draken. Emma and Hinata came along, Hanako eyes widened, "Ah! Emma is supposed to be asleep!" He checks his phone, "Shit! I didn't write any of this!"

  Hanako quickly typed, "Hanako is so done! Can Hanako have a break from this?" Hanako slid down the wall, dramatic effects taking place.

  |Days later...|

  Y/n stared at him, "Your name is Izana? Emma older brother?" He nodded, Y/n sighed, "Hey! Your Lil sis is alive! Not dead! Izana, you are going.to have a lesson!" She had slippers ready, Izana eyes widened, "Hold it! Are slippers necessary?" She nodded, "Indeed they are..." Her time got dark.

  Izana sweated, 'Asian mom these days! What are teach their child?' Hanako sat watching them, "What..... The... Fuck?" Hanako sighed, getting up Hanako left with a smile, "The book isn't done yet..." His eyes filled with many emotions, "Deidara×Y/n Episode and some filler ones."

  Y/n started to teach him family, Izana nodded, she slapped him a couple of time due to him trash talking about Mikey.

  Izana looks at her with a weird emotion, is this love? Why is he listening to her? He is a king... She's just a random girl...