you're drunk and don't recognize her as your girlfriend

Sihyeon wrinkled her nose in disgust as she walked into your best friend's house and was immediately greeted with the disgusting smell of alcohol.

Your best friend is throwing a bit of a party tonight. Nothing huge but nothing small either. A lot of people have left already, considering it's going on four am.

And it seems like your friends are ready for you to go home too.

Not because they want you to but because you're very drunk, so drunk that they had to call Sihyeon to come and get you.

Sihyeon had been in bed, sleeping peacefully and dreaming good dreams.

The sound of her phone ringing had awoken her about thirty minutes ago, your best friend saying you driving home wasn't going to happen - it was far too dangerous, and so was taking an Uber or cab home.

Sihyeon was exhausted but she was happy to come and get you.

And the first thing she did when she saw you and your friends from across the room was run and thank them for looking out for you and calling her.

"Thank you again," Sihyeon smiled tiredly at your friends as she gathered your things.

"C'mon, sweet girl. We'll get you home and curled up under the covers so you can sleep. We'll get through your nasty hangover together in the morning." She promised and tried to take your hand, only for you to pull away.

"Why are you trying to hold my hand?"

"Because you're my girlfriend and I love holding your hand. Usually, you love holding mine too."

"You're not my girlfriend. I already have a girlfriend."

"Oh? You do?" Sihyeon asked, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Yes. Her name is Sihyeon. She's the love of my life." You smiled drunkenly and your words were slurred but she still thought you looked and sounded oh so sweet.

If you weren't so drunk and didn't have so much alcohol on your lips, she would've pulled you close and kissed them passionately.

But all she could do was shake her head with a laugh.

"Well, she's very lucky." She grinned and she stepped closer and slowly put her hands on your shoulders. "C'mon, darling. It's after four in the morning. Let's go home."

Her touch was comforting and familiar, instantly making you melt into her and realize that she was standing there in front of you.

Your eyes lit up as she tucked a lock of hair behind your ear.

"You recognize me now, baby?"

"Sihyeon!" You threw your arms around her neck and laid your cheek on her shoulder. "I'm so happy you're here! When did you get here?"

"Doesn't matter." She giggled. "Let's just go home."

"Did you see that one girl try to get me to go home with her?" You slurred as you walked with her, leaning against her with every step you took.

Sihyeon did everything she could to keep herself from laughing as she decided she'd play along.

"She did what?" Sihyeon gasped, staring at you in disbelief.

"She said she was my girlfriend but I quickly told her that she wasn't, because you're my girlfriend! I love you, Sihyeon. I wasn't going home with anyone else."

"You are so drunk." Sihyeon laughed. "But you're also so very adorable and I love you very much." She said as she helped you into the car.

"I love you more."

"Impossible." She smiled and kissed your forehead. "You're the love of my life, baby. I love you most."

You tilted your head back and Sihyeon got a little worried when you whined and mumbled that you felt sick.

"We're going home, baby. We'll get you into bed. Just rest."

You nodded tiredly and fell asleep as she started to drive home and Sihyeon laughed quietly to herself, finding herself looking forward to the morning ahead.