she kisses your neck for the first time

Your eyes fluttered open as Sihyeon softly caressed your cheek.

You let out a hum as you stretched your legs out and she couldn't help but smile over how content and comfortable you seemed to be.

You had fallen asleep in her arms while curled up on her bed after a long week.

You hadn't meant to but you just felt so relaxed with her and she manages to make everything better.

"Sorry that I fell asleep." You mumbled before looking at the tv.

Unsurprisingly, the movie had come to an end.

You had only seen the beginning of it so you were a little bummed that you missed out on seeing it with her.

"It's okay. I don't mind." She assured as she kissed the corners of your lips. "The movie wasn't that great, anyway. I just watched you the whole time."

You shook your head with a chuckle.

"What time is it?"

"A little after five in the evening."

You groaned as you realized that you had slept for a good two hours.

"Don't worry about it. We still have plenty of time together before the day ends. You're staying the night with me, anyways."

"I am?" You asked with a growing smile.

It hadn't been planned but if she wanted you to stay, you weren't going to refuse.

"Yeah. I want you to stay." She said as she stared into your eyes.

"Okay. Then I'll stay."

She smiled brightly upon hearing that.

"So? What should we do?"

"I have an idea." She said as she bit her lip.

You were about to ask her what it was when she suddenly leaned in and pressed a soft kiss to your neck.

You were a little surprised as it's something she hasn't done before but the sensation that came along with her kiss was incredible.

You pulled her closer and she ended up rolling on top of you before putting her forehead on yours.

"That felt nice." You said and watched her eyes light up in response.

She put her lips back on your neck and gave you a few more soft kisses, letting her lips travel across your skin.

Your eyes closed and your heart started to beat a little faster as a soft  sigh fell from your lips.

"That feel good, baby?"

You nodded as you melted into her.

"Is it okay? Do you want me to continue?"

You nodded again, unable to find the words to say.

Knowing that she was making you feel good made her feel more comfortable and she continued.

Her lips brushed across your entire neck until she kissed right below your ear, which just so happened to be your weak spot.

Her name fell from your lips and the sound was like music to her ears.

"That's my girl." She said as she continued to kiss your neck. "I love hearing my name leave your lips like that."

"Sihyeon," You said as you tangled your fingers in her hair.

"I think we'll spend some time just like this, darling. That sound good?"

"Yes," You blissfully answered. "Just keep doing that, baby. Please."

She smiled as she heard you say please and she continued to kiss that sweet spot on your skin as she took your hands into hers and intertwined your fingers together.

She wanted to cherish these moments with you forever.