Description

Name: Tsuchigomori Y/N

Age: ??

Gender: Male

Race: Supernatural (?)

Occupation: Informant, Fortune-telling(side job/for fun)     

Appearance:

Height: 210 cm (yes you are tall, cause have you seen the others??)

Eyes: e/c

Hair: (long/medium/short) h/c

When he disguises himself as a human, he looks almost indistinguishable from any regular person. In his true Supernatural form, he has noticeably sharper features such as sharp ears, claw-like hands, and shark-like teeth; he also has four additional limbs protruding from his lower back.

 In his true Supernatural form, he has noticeably sharper features such as sharp ears, claw-like hands, and shark-like teeth; he also has four additional limbs protruding from his lower back

(You can change the appearance if you want, and ignore Hanako😅)

Overall Abilities:

As the curator of the 4 PM Library, he has access to the entire body of knowledge surrounding the world, along with the past, present, and future.

He mentions that because of his position, it is possible for him to alter the future, but he does not plan to do so because any curator who does will be erased from existence.

Assistants:

The Clock Keepers consist of three members. They represent the past, present, and future.

Code name and what they represent:

(̶̡̭͕͎̮̫̬̳͎̮̞̱̹̥̠͆̇͌͒̃̔̓̐̉̒̾̾͑̽͘͜͝R̵̨̢̡̹̦̝̳̗̱͕̝͙͔͙͗͑̇̃̎́̈́́̿͐̄̃̈͂̕͜o̸̼̳̜̲̞͎͉̦̘̲̞͉̖͔̬̠̯̼͖̹̽̽̿̈s̵̡̘̫̲̫̻̤̣͌̌̇̏̈́̒͗̅́́͋̃̊͛ĭ̴̡̤̬̥̟͙͎͙̥̪̪̺͓͖͈͍̉́́̽̍͐̒͋̂̕͜ͅͅń̷̨̳̣̺̲̦̱̗̗̬͉͚̹̘̭̮͙͍͈͖͗̌̈͐̂͒̇̉͐̃̆̍̈́͐̂́̆͠ͅą̴̢͓̭̩̩̺̮͕͕̩̫̌̉̏͂n̸̮͎͕̲̜̘̦͙̞͈͉͇̗͖̠̄̈́̇̓̅̅͋̾̃͆̓̈́t̶̢̙͈̩̗̮͎̖͕̙̞͛̈́͂͋̐̈́̂͝e̵̡̩͖̪̬̮͓̼̤̮͈͓̫͙̭͚͇̎̿̈̿̅̈́̎͌̾̓͒͐͗̍̇̅͜͝ͅ)̴̮͕̲̪̫̻̦̙͕̝̂͛͌̋̎͊̈̅́̆̃̏̿̔͝͝   Kuro - Past

(̶̦̠̬̞̟̥̱̞͓͗̾͂̄T̶͔̣̻̞̪̯̗̗̦̲͖͕͇̠̓̇̿̀͑̔͋̒́͗̚̕̕͜͠h̸̛̗̥̼̅̐̿̏̾̓̽̄̀͂̒̃̒̏̍̌͘͝ą̴̨̨̨̤̰͉̱̱̦̲̱̳͎̤̮̓͆͐̓̓̒͗t̴̡̨̡̬̹̝͎̪͓͇͍͓̝̺̪̜͍̰̠̎ͅc̸̛̛̖͖̦͓̥̘̭̪̫̲̦͇͑̾̂̎̔̔̽͐̎̔̀́̽̌̓̓͑̉͜͝͠͝ḧ̸͈͕͈̩͓̻̹̼͙͙̯͈̟̏̍͑͒̓̆̾̋̊̿̒͜)̶̡̟̗̱̞̦̱͉̟̬͈͍͎̆̏̊́͑̃̆̈́́̌͒̊̕͜͠        Shiro - Present

 (̴̢̡̖̺̰̦͖̹͊͊̌̒͊̎̾̚͜ͅ?̷̯̬̓͌̎̈́̕?̸̧̢̳̭͇̜͙̥̟̱̻͚͑̂̈́̂̀̿̅̄́̀̓̀͌̆͗͂̿͊̏̀̕̚ͅ?̴͕̫̻̫͚͕̳̫͖̖̇̋̏ͅ)̴̝̜̠̰͗̎̀͊̏̓͑̀̓̂͗͛̀̚͘͠            Akane - Future

Kuro(past) and Akane(future) have the ability to turn back and move time forward respectively while Shiro(present) can stop time for five minutes up to three times a day if he goes an entire day without any incidents, he is able to use it for fifteen minutes at a time.

Other information:

The Clock Keepers each have a golden pocket watch to help them use their abilities for the first time

Kuro governs the past as the first of the three Clock Keepers. Like the other Clock Keepers, a clock face appears above or below the target of Kuro's powers when he turns their time backward. Unlike Akane, Kuro does not need to directly move the hand on these clock faces to manipulate time; for example, Kuro is able to turn ___  and ___ time back just by touching them. He is able to turn back time on both small and large scales.

Shiro governs the present as the second of the three Clock Keepers. He uses the pocket watch to stop time. Like the other Clock Keepers, a clock face appears above the target of Shiro's powers when he stops their time.

Akane governs the future as the third of the three Clock Keepers. Like the other Clock Keepers, a clock face appears above or on the target of Akane's power when he turns their time forward. Akane often directly moves the hands of these clock faces to manipulate time. Akane is able to turn time forward for whatever he touches, causing objects to decay, window glass to break, and potted plants to grow into trees. He can also turn people old.

The 4 PM Library is located on an island called Kamome Island. Some people believe it's just a legend or myth while others say it exists and tried to locate the island, some lucky enough to find the island and others not. The reason why it's hard to find the island is because it can be only entered and visible to others at 4 pm and disappears right after the clock strikes 5, and it changes location after it disappeared from one place to another.

Y/N has no side when it comes to being an informant whether it be the government, pirates, or revolutionaries alike. He gives clues or hints to those who seek him for information, fortune-telling, or advice.