1

Location: Navy Head Quarters

3rd pov

"Fleet admiral! Saint Roswald and his family planned to visit Saobody Archipelago, sir!" A marine reported to the Fleet Admiral 'Saint Buddha' Sengoku'.

"And? Is that all?" Questioned Sengoku having suspicion about what they truly wanted.

"They want to know what their new findings will be there, and Saint Roswald want you to contact them, sir!"

'Should've known...' Sengoku groaned at that, the Celestial Dragons have been bothering him for weeks for the same reasons, after the death of the Pirate King Gold Roger, an anonymous informant suddenly appeared out of nowhere sharing secrets only the government knows, yes, they had lots of informants, but none were on par as this one who can know one's entire existence from the day they were born to the day of their death!

Rumor has it that they just need to open a book to read your entire life!! Even with Devil Fruits, that's just absurd! But then again... Sengoku sighed before picking up a den–den mushi with its shell design as a clock, the hour numbers act as a phone dial. After putting the number in, the den-den mushi began to ring.

'Purupurupurupuru......Purupuru ---gacha'

"..."

The other end was silent as always, a sign for him to speak first.

"Tsuchigomori – san, I believe you are already aware of why I called you for the 3rd time this week." Sengoku sighed after that statement; these rookie pirates were already a problem, but the Celestial Dragon always bothers him with this stuff causing him to have more headaches.

A chuckle was heard at the other end before. "Kuro."

With a single word the room was suddenly covered by black crow-like feathers circling behind the marine who was holding a suitcase already full of money, he turned around in alarm first-time witnessing this happening, there stood a tall figure around 293 cm in height covered in a black cloak with his hood shadowing his face enabling them to completely see his features but they can faintly see a golden asymmetrical owl-like mask with a hooked nose and a lit cigarette.

The marine gulped nervously he can feel the tall man's gaze directed at him, hands trembling slightly he shakily gave the suitcase to the hooded man, once Kuro got the suitcase a window suddenly slams open causing the marine to yelp, he didn't notice how Kuro scattered back into the black crow-like feathers and went through the open window disappearing from their sight.

"His beloved son will find his most desired by an auction."

The person on the other line said, Sengoku looks at the marine in a gesture that said, 'That is all for you to tell them.' The marine nodded and did a salute before exiting the Fleet Admiral's office. Sengoku looks back at the den – den mushi hearing a low chuckle from the other line, he sighed knowing there's more than meets the eye.

"I would've advised them to no shooting inside the auction house but... where's the fun in that?"

"What do you mean?" Sengoku narrowed his eyes at the den – den mushi trying to find the answer to what they just said.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out. Good day, Fleet Admiral." With that, the call ended. Sengoku groaned wondering what their true intentions were.

Location: Kamome Island

Currently located near Sabaody Archipelago

The black feathers enter the huge library doors, and after entering Kuro formed back. Walking through the long and narrow dimly lit hallway, decorated with floor-to-ceiling bookshelves and tall rock columns.

After a few turns, he failed to notice the pile of books lying haphazardly on the ground and tripped on it causing him to accidentally throw the suitcase up in the air, it somehow got unlocked causing the money to scatter everywhere in the air, but before it can land back on the ground it suddenly stops mid-air a clock face on top of it. Unfortunately for Kuro, he didn't get lucky and fell face first.

"Gah--!"

"Ah! Sorry about that!" Someone said running to the fallen man's aid.

"It's fine Shiro." He groans standing up with the help of the now-named man. Shiro is a man around 205 cm in height wearing a cloak like Kuro's but white, his face is also shadowed and a stray brown hair poking out of his hood. They started to gather the money putting it back in the suitcase before proceeding to go deeper into the library making small talk along the way.