0

Location: Minion Island

3rd pov

A man can be seen laying on top of the snow-covered in blood.

"Not yet...

I'm gonna stay alive for a little bit more...

Because if I die now...

The spell I cast on you will be broken instantly...

and your voice and noise you make...

Will be heard throughout the island.

Go Law...

Quietly...

Without being noticed...

Go farther...

and farther...

There is nothing to bind you down anymore...

Whether it's the iron border barrier of the White Town or a short life expectancy...

Nothing and no one will limit you.

*Huff*

*Huff*

*Huff*

...You are...

...free now..."

Before closing his eyes, he heard the crunch of snow indicating someone was heading his way and stopped right above his head, mustering up his remaining energy, he managed to open one eye and saw them crouch down looking at him.

All Rosinante could see was the oversized coat that covered their entire body making him not know their gender and their face was shadowed by the hood not allowing anyone to see what was underneath, but he could faintly see a small glint from what he could guess was their glasses or something else, he heard them let out a tsk before reaching for something under their coat, they took out what looks to be a golden pocket watch, before he heard them saying something before completely losing consciousness.

"Donquixote Rosinante, you will accompany me in this era along with two others. From now on you govern the past as the first of the three Clock Keepers."