2

3rd pov

They reached the back of the library facing a bookcase similar to the others, Kuro looked to his right and pulls the lever for the entrance disguised as an oil lamp holder. The bookcase slowly slides to the sides to reveal a passage that leads deeper into the library.

After a long walk, they reached a closed door with a unique golden carving design of a clock eye set at 4 pm, they opened it to reveal a room filled with beautiful jewels upon books, in museum - esque displays.

Looking up they saw the person they were looking for laying on a hammock made out of web while reading a red book with the name 'ℭℌ𝔄ℜ𝔏𝔒𝔖' written on its spine.

The male silently chuckled at first before going into a burst of full-blown laughter to the point he has tears in his eyes. The two looked at each other wondering what was he reading to make him this amused. They just shrugged at each other and Shiro proceeds to call for the still-laughing male.

"Oi, Y/N! Kuro's back with the money!" At Shiros' shout, the male finally calmed down and looked at them.

"Ah! Finally, you're back." Y/N said while using his webs to join them below, "I was thinking since we're currently located near Sabaody, why don't we go and have some fun." Continued Y/N with a smirk-like smile.

"Does 'fun' have something to do with what you just read?" Inquired Kuro to the smirking man.

"Hmmm..." Hummed Y/N in a thinking position, "What if I say yes?"

"Then, of course, we have to go!" Shiro enthusiastically replied, excited to know what the informant found amusing.

"*Sigh*... It can't be help I guess." Kuro sighed in defeat, but he was also in fact curious.

"Then it's decided, Let's go!" Shiro yelled in excitement wrapping his arm around the taller man's neck and causing Kuro to bend to his height, he was more or less excited about the fact that he can finally go somewhere outside the island, he never got to go outside since he got here and this will be his first.

Since he was new Y/N hasn't allowed him to go outside to collect money, so he was temporarily tasked to arrange the books until he was ready to go and face familiar people.

They went out of the library, facing the ocean. Y/N scattered into a beautiful flutter of f/c swallowtail butterflies, then followed by Kuro and Shiro who both turned into a murder of crows and a flight of doves respectively. Then they go to Sabaody where the fun begins.

Location: Last Island of Paradise
SABAODY ARCHIPELAGO

3rd pov

Arriving at their destination, they formed back to an alley around Grove 30 away from prying eyes. Getting out of the alley they glance around, looking at their surroundings, with their tall and covered figures they stick out like sore thumbs, not minding the curious stares they got they continued onward.

"Ahh, it's been a long time since I last visited here, the last one I remembered is with the others. This brings back memories." Shiro started, looking around the place with nostalgia. Kuro took a glance his way before looking straight ahead without saying a word, smoke coming out of his hood. Shiro looked at their 'boss' with curious eyes before asking a question for the both of them.

"Hey, Y/N! Which grove are we going exactly?"

"Hmm? Oh, where heading to Grove 1." Y/N answered nonchalantly, head still facing forward. "What?! Then why stop here? We could've flown all the way!" Shiro exclaimed to the unbothered male.

Y/N stopped walking causing the two to stop as well, they looked at him waiting for his response with a slow turn of the head they saw a glimpse of his e/c eye glowing with mysterious intention, opening his mouth the words that came out next made them gulped nervously on what their 'boss' had in mind.

"Where's the fun in that?"

How many times did I say 'fun' in this chap😶 it doesn't sound fun anymore. sorry for the short chap🏃‍♀️💨 Oh the butterfly looks like the one where Tsuchigomori ate one in tbhk🦋