-chap 4- yard time

It has been a few hours after lunch then another bell rang and all the slashers we're escorted by guards then you saw a guard holding Chucky by his hand clearly kinda hurting him you ran up to the guard and took Chucky "stop being mean to my patients" you said cold "or what little boy" he taunted now the guard has done it you put Chucky down as careful as you could then Chucky sat down at the wall the guards chuckled untill you punched the guard that was holding Chucky in his face you heard oohh and giggles from them a guard was going to help up the other guard but you pushed him back and said "na na let him get up let him get up" (if you get it I love y'all lol) after a few minutes you picked up Chucky letting him get comfortable again in your arms and started walking outside once you were out you looked at Chucky and he nodded and you set him down Hannibal,Norman,Jason,and Michele sat and a round table Freddy, Chucky,Bo, Vincent at another round table billy,stu, Brahams, Thomas, and bubba at the bleachers you told the boys to not fight while he was gone "why are you leaving my dear y/n?" Hannibal asked "just to go grab somethings!" You said as you walked inside you went to you room and found a notepad and a pen and ran back outside you started asking the boys questions after you were done the bell rang you had some other plans. You told them to follow you as you picked up Chucky and bring them to the cafeteria again "i-its not l-lunch time y-y/n.." Norman said "I know just I'll be gone for a while that's when Brahms,Norman,bubba,Jason,and Michele hugged you "n-no!" Norman said "I'm not leaving like that Im just going to do something for you guys!" They let go and sit down you set Chucky down next to Thomas and said "if the guards hurt you guys...they will live in hell" you said darkly then left the room.
___________________________________________
Total words of 365