-chap 12- the escape 1/2

(little recap)

"Well looks like it's time for outside let's go!" I said and I heard a lot of 'finally's' and 'thank god's' the. We headed outside
(Recap over)
⚠️warning there is blood,gore,and heavy language you have been warned⚠️

Y/n's pov

We headed outside and spilt off as I wanted to see what everybody was doing. First I went to Norman. "Hey normie what are ya doing?" He jumped a little and blushed at the nicknamed "n-nothing.." I looked over his shoulder to see he was playing/making stuffed birds. "You sure it's nothing?" "Y-yeah.." "well I just looked an what your doing is cool!" "You r-really think so?" "Yeah!" "E-Everybody calls me w-weird for it.." "their the weird ones then" Norman smiled at me then I left. I went to Jason,Freddy, Michael,and Hannibal. "Hey boys!" "Hello" "sup" the two others grunt in acknowledgment. "I've never seen you guys hangout with each other before what's going on?" The boys stayed quiet untill Hannibal spoke up "we have been planned ng on escaping this horrific place my dear" I stood there in silence shocked, bewildered. "R-really?" "Why yes I hope that doesn't upset you darling" "yeah this place f#cking suck doll-face" I just...nodded to their words then had the courage to say "need help?" They were also shocked to hear that "are you su-" before Hannibal could finish his sentence Freddy interrupted him "Hell yeah!!" "Okay does everybody know about this escape?" "Yes they do but we don't know how to start..."

Nobody's pov

Y/n gave them I dark smile "I do.." then he left leaving Jason, Michael,Freddy,and Hannibal confused a few minutes went by and still no y/n the boys in the courtyard we're getting worried untill all the guards came outside and started calling them names that was when they lost it they started killing...everybody..

Y/n's pov

I told the guards that I was only pretending to like them so I did not die but that was not the case at all I...I loved all of them..but didn't know how to say it but was hurt me the most was to say insult them because I didn't care anymore an they did and the started killing everyone
⚠️ Explicit detail about the deaths!! You have been warned⚠️

Jason took a guards head and smashed it with his hands. Michael raised a guard in the air and squeezed his neck so hard th guards head came off.(time skip sorry😓) finally I saw pennywise wind his head back and bite off a guards head it was so...gory...I loved it...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally!!! Another chapter done!! Byebye lovely peeps!!