5 * updated/edited*

i arrived at my house with Kacchan. As i unlocked the door and the two of us stepped in, i saw a note on the fridge form  dad.

'Hey Skully! Went to run errands. Be back around lunch. Xoxo Pops'

i sat the note down and turned my attention back to Kacchan, who was looking at some of the framed pictures in the living room.

"Feel free to sit wherever.. I'm going to change in my room.." i softly smiled. He nodded and i went upstairs. once In my room i stripped out of his clothes and put my clothes i had brought home from yesterday into my dirty clothes hamper. i changed into a comfy sports bra that had straps crossing in the back. Although cute and comfy, it didn't have the best support. i didn't really mind though because i like the way it feels. i slipped on comfy underwear then  pulled my tight, short, black traning short over it. last i slipped on a loose navy colored tank top. i folded Kacchan's clothes up as nicely as i could, then hurried down stairs. He was sitting on the couch on his phone when i reached the bottom.

"Ready?" i asked happily. "Oh, here.." i handed his clothes out to him. "Thank you for letting me borrow them. I owe you for-"

"You don't owe me shit. Forget it." He cut me off. i shyly nodded in understanding.

the two of us reached our training spot- a clearing in a less traveled area of a hiking trail.  He set his water bottle down.

"I'm not going easy on you cause your a girl," he said with a smirk.

"Good," i responded in a determined manor, hiding my nervousness quiet well. He was stretching and i took my tank off, which caught him off guard.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting ready.. it's easier for me to use my quirk if I can not worry about ripping up my shirt." He rolled his eyes.

"Whatever. Don't think you showing off you cute little body will distract me though." He grumbled. i felt your face turn red for the millionth time at the fact he said my body was cute.

we spared for about an hour and a half, closer to two hours, before finally deciding to take a real break. we sat down beside each other on the grass, breathing and sweating heavily.

"Wow... I knew you were good.. but I had no idea you were that strong.." i  panted. He smirked proudly.

"I'm the best. And I will surpass all might. You haven't seen anything yet." i smiled up at him with genuine happiness.

"I look forward to watching that." His cheeks turned pink and he quickly looked away. That's when i caught a hint of one of my favorite smells. "Kacchan do you smell caramel?" I asked innocently. He growled in aggravation.

"It's a side effect of my fucking work! ITS THE ONLY PART I CANT STAND." i smiled gently up at him

"I love it, caramel is one of my favorites." His cheeks turned even more pink.

"Well what about you? Any weird parts to your quirk?" He asked. i looked down at the grass and started playing with it.

"Yeah.. if I push myself too much I can end up straining my body... it hurts, and if i push farther i risk temporary muscle paralysis..." he looked down at me with a hint of sympathy.

"You quirk is good at offense. But I noticed you don't really do much for defense. Can you not do it or do you just suck?" i chuckled at his question, despite the slight insult, and responded,

"I haven't really ever tried much in defense if I'm honest. I know right now I can push out and harden up to 3 bones at once, if im really pushing 4, but not much beyond that yet.."

"Focus on that next time we spar."

"N-next time..?"

"Yeah that's what I said."

i laid in bed that night not able to sleep. After last night with Kacchan, i felt so empty lying in bed. i swallowed my nerves decided to text him.

me: hey Kacchan.. you up?

Kacchan: unfortunately. What do you want.

me: I just can't sleep.. sorry..

Kacchan; miss me that much huh?

me: shut up 

Kacchan: oh, so you do?

me: I didn't say that!

Kacchan: you thought it. When do you want to spar again

I thought about it for a second before responding.

me: tomorrow I'm free

Kacchan: good. Now I'm going to bed.

me: ok, sweet dreams kacchan

Kacchan: whatever

i smiled at my phone as i turned off the screen, tomorrow couldn't come soon enough as i drifted off to sleep.