22

My chest tightened so much I was surprised i was still able to breathe. Villains? How are they here? whats going on?!  I tried to calm myself down. Mr Aizawa rushed down, starting an attack on the oncoming villains. As we tried to figure out what was going on, and why Kaminari couldn't use his radio, the purple smokey villain appeared behind us, catching us all off guard.

"We are the League of Villains, though it is impolite, we decided to go ahead and invite ourselves in. I believe All Might was supposed to be here as well today, where is he? Well, regardless, my role is the same."  What the hell?! League of Villains?! How is this happening? I focused back in on my surroundings and Kacchan and Kirishima jumped up, attempting to attack the villain. He easily avoided due to his smokey aura, and got angry at the out burst. He yelled he was sending us to our deaths as he pushed the vortex out towards us. I shut my eyes in fear, as i felt myself be grabbed. I quickly opened my eyes to see that the dupli-arms guy in my class, Shoji, and grabbed me and a few others in an attempt to help us not be swallowed up. I quickly checked my surroundings and saw a few other classmates had managed to dodge or be pulled out. The others were... gone. My hands clenched into tight fist seeing Kacchan and Shoto were not there. Were they ok? I felt a hand touch my shoulder I looked beside me and it was Mina. She looked terrified, but was attempting to stay strong. Thirteen ordered us to stand back, activating their quirk. However, the warp villain countered the attack, turning Thirteens black hole against them. Thirteen collapsed to the ground and we rushed over to try and help.

"Iida you have to get help!" someone yelled. I looked up at Iida as he realized he was our only hope. He charged towards the door, but the villain tried to catch him. That's when Uraraka noticed his neck piece that was just barely visable through the thick smoke. She quickly activated her quirk, sending the villain floating. Sero and Sato managed to wrangle him and send him off towards the direction the villains had entered. I focused on the fighting down below, and felt dread as Mr Aizawa was starting to slow.

"(y/n)..." Thirteen gasped out. I snapped my head back to them. "(y/n).. your quirk is best for attack and defense out of the group.. Go back mr Aizawa up.."

"B-but i-" i tried to protest in panic, but was stopped by Mina grabbing my hand. I looked at the faces of my fellow classmates. They were all trying their best, and looking at me with confident eyes.

"You can do this," Mina said, releasing her grip on my hand. I stood up, trying to push the fear in the pit of my stomach out. 

"Watch Thirteen," i said with determination. I activated my Scorpion Tail with my spine, and pushed my bones out of my palms till i had about the length of a sword in each hand. they werent sharp enough to kill, or even cut really, but the impact would still hurt enough to break their bones or knock them out. I knew heros didn't kill, so it was my job to follow that accordingly. I quickly ran down the stairs. Some of the villains were waiting at the bottom to try and ambush me. The ones with quirks that could fire off started the fighting. I used my Scorpion Tail to block and deflect the incoming shrapnel. I reached the bottom and started engaging in combat. I dodged oncoming punches and kicks with ease thanks to my father's help with diligent  training. As i blocked I countered, swinging my sword bones to immobilize them. I was keeping up well, and was suddenly back to back with Mr Aizawa.

"What are you doing here?!" he asked quickly, blocking an incoming punch.

"Thirteen's orders!" I responded, knocking another one out. We fought well together, quickly adapting to each others movements. I got hit here and there, but i could handle it. Just stay focused! I caught a skinny guy covered in hands running straight towards us, and before I could react Mr Aizawa shoved me out of the way, blocking the silver haired villain with his elbow. I watched in horror as he started disintegrating my teacher's elbow, completely ruining his ability to use it. I shook some, fearful i would be next. Mr Aizawa jumped back, continuing his attack on the remaining hoard of villains. I did my best to help, but suddenly a giant bird-like villain appeared behind Mr Aizawa, grabbing his head and slamming it repeatedly into the ground. I watching in helpless terror as his head was pounded more and more. The warp villain appeared beside the hands guy, who was clearly leading the attack. He informed the leader with the hands, Shigaraki, that iida had escaped. Shigaraki became upset, scratching at his neck in frustration.