Chapter 7

-Another Chapter because I'm bored.
It's hard to speak English :/
Also, I'm really content with this chapter because :) -

.

.

.

(Y/n) went to school early the next day. She didn't saw Emma around, So she thought that she's probably absent because of what happened last night.

To her surprise, Emma came to school late because of it and the (h/c)nette also figured out that she was too early.

She didn't even sleep for the whole night, yet she's so full of energy.

"Emma! Good morning!" She greeted the blonde  girl, who's usually too energetic around her.

"Good morning, (N/n)!" Emma greeted back but less lively, sitting on her chair and burying her face on her desk making (Y/n) to give a concerned glance to her friend.

"You okay, Emma?" She asked the blonde who glanced at her and gave her a fake smile before nodding.

"I'm fine, just a little tired." She answered, (Y/n) nods and let the girl be, worrying that something bad happened.

They didn't interact after that because school was starting, so (Y/n) decided to talk to her later. She was slightly anxious that something has gone wrong with her plan.

"Now, can you tell me what happened? You look so down today..." The (h/c)nette trailed off, while Emma looked away, biting her lip as she tried blinking the tears away.

They're both on the school rooftop and sitting side by side. Silence covering the two.

Emma doesn't want to tell the girl about what happened to her older brother, she doesn't even know how to tell the (h/c)nette. She knew that she'll be more affected than her, considering that (Y/n) always admires her brother and her constant nagging of marriage.

"You know that you can tell me anything, right?" (Y/n) assured the honey colored eyed girl who began to tremble.

After a few seconds, Emma bursted out sobbing as the (h/c)nette patted her back in reassurance making her sob harder.

"I-It's about... *sobs* Shinichiro-nii-san..." the girl sobbed, while (Y/n)suddenly got confused. 'He's still alive, right? I'll commit mass murder if he isn't.'

"What about him..?" She asked the blonde in a very gentle manner, one hand wrapped around the blonde who sobbed on her chest, while the other hand has patting the girl's back.

"H-He *hic* was a-attacked last night, and-and was confined *hic* to the hospital." Emma cried, the (h/c)nette giving her a look of concern. "H-He received *hic* a m-major injury in his h-head, and.... *hic* we couldn't really a-afford to pay the operation... a-and—"

'Don't tell me he'll die if they don't proceed with the operation?' (Y/n) thought with slight frustration, making her think of a plan. 'I don't have a lot of money for this operation thingy, but I know something that'll make Shinichiro live waaayyy longer.'

"Shhh. He'll survive." Was the only thing (Y/n) said, making Emma slightly confused while sniffing. "You're brother will survive, trust me in that."