Chapter 9

-This is a short chapter and mainly focused on KNY Ep1-

.

.

.

Ever since the day that the Two Sanos knew about Demons and (Y/n), (Y/n) would visit Shinichiro's shop from time to time, and the (h/c)nette and Emma's relationship bond got stronger.

"(Y/n)-nee-chan! You're going to the village with Ni-San today?" Takeo asked, looking at the mentioned girl who gave him a small smile.

"Yeah, I'll help Tanji to sell Charcoals in the village." (Y/n) smiled, a hint of sadness can be seen by her eyes As she hugged her comfy clothes.

She know what will happen to the Kamado later, and she doesn't know if there are something she could do to prevent their deaths, which is need for Tanjiro's character development.

"I want to go, too!" Hanako stated, standing next to Takeo, while their mother switched her attention to the two.

"No, you can't walk as fast as (Y/n) and Tanjiro." Kie told them, making them huff.

"You ready, (Y/n)-chan?" Tanjiro asked the (h/c)nette beside him, a basket full of charcoal.

"Yes, let's go." She said with a thumbs up, also cautious not to let Tanjiro smell her sadness.

"Please come back quickly...!" The remaining Kamado waved at the two. "Be careful!"

(Y/n) gave a them a sad look before running to hug them with slight tearful eyes, the others were confused why she's acting like that, though they didn't question her.

When she's done, she gave them one last glance before walking away with Tanjiro, but they stopped when they saw Nezuko approaching them with Rokuda on her back.

"Onii-chan, (Y/n)-chan!" Nezuko called the two with a smile in her features.

"Nezuko."

"I just lulled Rokuda to sleep, he's just lonely because Dad died. It's like everything is stuck to you, brother." Nezuko told Tanjiro before facing (Y/n) and gave her a nod. "Take care, you two!"

Both of them walked in silence, their footsteps seen on the thick snow covering their paths.

(Y/n) reminiscing the last time she visited the Kamados, which was when it was Mikey's birthday that happened a few months ago.

<Flashback>
"Mikey's birthday is today, (N/n)! I'm very excited!" Emma exclaimed, they were excused from School by (Y/n) convincing their teachers that something came up, and were now infront of the Sano Household.