Kitchen

"can I help you with anything?", I went into the kitchen where Mingyu stood in an apron, cooking.

Apparently, Miss Choi had exempted all the workers from the house for the boys' safety and privacy.
There was a rumor of a maid planning to poison one of the boys which became the root of anxiety for her.

Mingyu turned around, surprised at my sudden appearance

"Oh Y/n, you're here."

"yes", I smiled.

"umm I don't know, nobody's ever helped me in the kitchen since quite some time."

"haha, don't worry now I'm here", I said.

"I'm glad", he glanced at me.

"well then, can you set the plates on the dinner table snd summon everyone?", he sighed while stirring the soup.

"sure"

"sure"

"and um.. Dino, vernon and S. Coups would be sleeping, so you can just knock."

"okay"
.
.

I went upstairs to wake the guys up even though I did not know the way to their rooms.
I was cluelessly wandering until a hand pulled me into a room.

"I didn't imagine you'd be wandering around like this in a house full of men."

"ah.. Joshua, you scared me...
I'm sorry but I came to call you all for lunch.", I stuttered.

"such a beautiful lady calling me out for dinner

"such a beautiful lady calling me out for dinner.. How could I say no?"

I only smiled awkwardly.

"Well as a gentleman, I would like to do the job for you.
You can go down.
It's awkward for a girl to go near a sleepy naked man.", he smirked.

"naked?"

"Don't you realize? It's an all-men house.
And I'm pretty sure S. Coups is sleeping like a naked chicken wrapped up in a burrito.", a pink color flushed over my cheeks after hearing him say that.

"By the way Y/n,

I'd be glad if you would wake me up every morning", Joshua leant in closer to me and sniffed near my ear.

"your hair smells enchanting.", he swiftly left the room.

Now only I stood there in shock about how he made me feel butterflies without even doing anything.

.
.
When all the boys gathered up around the dinner table, they introduced themselves once again since S. Coups believed it was impossible to learn about all of them in one day.

"I'm Dino, you know-", at his turn, Dino was cut off by Seungcheol.

"How was your test Y/n?
Dino said he had a test which is why he didn't accompany us that night.
Since you're in his class, how did it go?", he inquired.

All the eyes were on me now.

"test.. Hehe", I looked over to Dino who was joining his hands together asking me to play along.
"Yes.. It went great..."

Dino gave out a sigh of relief

"finally we just have three more people you haven't met.", Dokyeom said.

"one is our triplet", Jun said excitedly.

Dinner commenced in high spirits until it was time to go home.
My father called me to tell about his urgent meet-up, or let's say vacation in Bali with Miss Choi, which would result in him being away for a few days.
Seungcheol guided me to an empty guest room which was supposed to be my future room in the house.

"Are you sure you won't be scared or anything? You can sleep in my roo-", as realization took over him, he himself blushed and continued,
"I mean I'll sleep on the couch of course."

"It's alright, I'm used to sleeping alone in my room.", I blink a few times.

"alright then, good night princess."

As every brother had a job to tend to the next morning, they all went to rest in their respective rooms while I sleeplessly lay on the living room couch playing with my phone, thinking about the events of the day.
In no time, I drifted off to sleep right there.

Just when I threw my eyes open feeling a tingling sensation of unusual breathing on my lips, my brain couldn't process what was happening.

"Ah", I pushed away an unfamiliar guy.

"Which one of my brothers do you belong to?
I've never seen them bring a prostitute home.", he rubbed his chin.

I gasped and covered my mouth with my hands.

"seeing your reaction, I'm guessing you're not who I think you are.", on second thoughts he looked familiar.

"You're..."

"so finally you reckon me?", he smirked.

"Boo Seungkwan is that you?", my eyes parted big time seeing a national level singer right before my eyes.

"You look cute with those jupiter-sized eyes", he winked at me and left.

What a day!
.
.

The next morning when I woke up, the house was empty.
Most of the brothers left for their jobs except a few who were doing chores somewhere in the mansion.

"Ah Y/n you're up.", a heavy, coarse voice rang in my ears.

"Good morning", Wonwoo's sight greeted me.
"Ahh", I turned my heated face away.
He was shirtless.
So what Joshua said was true.

"You should go around the area and explore the places you like since you're gonna live here now.", he smiled.

"I'd bring you to coffee but you see, I have to bathe and all..", as my eyes wander all over his bare torso, I nervously looked down in embarrassment.

"Yeah I'll get going.", I rushed towards the stairs.

"Take your bag", Wonwoo's diminishing voice called for me while I was too flustered to face him again.

.
.