Sex w/ Food w/ Evan Buckley [KinkOctober]

Pairings: Evan Buckley x Fem!Reader

Featuring: Evan Buckley, Y/n

Summary: food sex with buck

Warnings: food play, oral [female receiving], errors I missed.

w/c: 296

A/N: requests for KinkOctober are temporarily closed atm! Might open them on the weekend!

The coldness of the whipped cream on your skin made you shiver a bit. Buck's tongue lapping the cream up as he sprayed a trail of cream down your stomach. His tongue trailing down the line of cream. Licking it up. It only made you more aroused.

"Please," You whined, arching your back.

Buck smirked. spraying the whipped cream on your already sensitive clit. Attaching his mouth to your clit and sucking.

"Fuck," You moaned. Back arching. Gripping the bed sheets tightly.

Buck looked up at you. Smirking as he saw your head tilted back. He removed his mouth away from your clit. Grabbing the whipped cream and shaking it for a second. He poured a layer of whipped cream between your folds, making you whimper.

Buck's tongue weaved up your folds. Lapping the cream up. Moaning escape your mouth.

Buck replaced his tongue with his mouth. sucking harshly. holding your hips down with one arm. While he rubbed your clit with the pad of his thumb. Eyes looking up at you. Smirking as you trembled at his touch. Moaning his name loudly.

Waves of pleasure coursing through your body, as you grinded against his mouth.

Buck kept sucking. Weaving his tongue between your folds now and then.

You felt your orgasm arise. Taking over your body. Toes curling, as black spots appeared in your vision. Your grip on the bedsheets tightened. Knuckles turning white. As you came hard. Buck sucking your juices. He continued to eat you out till you rode out your orgasm. Giving one last lick before pulling away. Licking his lips, before trailing kisses up your stomach to your neck, before grabbing your chin, and pulling your face to look at him. Pressing a soft kiss on your lips, making you whimper...