Chapter 10 - The Party

A/N - This chapter won't be one of Dream's dreams, so... sorry.

Song Recommendation - good 4 u (Olivia Rodrigo) (I'm running out of songs oh god pls help)

"Spiked punch?"

"Check."

"Normal punch that will indefinitely be spiked later?"

Dream chuckled. "Check."

"Beer, whiskey, club soda-"

"Ew, but check."

Alex feigned anger. "How dare you disrespect whiskey!"

"I was 'disrespecting' the club soda," Dream said, pretending to gag.

Alex rolled his eyes. "Tequila, orange juice, olives?"

"Check."

"Vodka and wine?"

"Why the hell would people want wine?" Dream rolled his eyes. "Who's coming that likes wine?"

"The preppy girls in Delta Phi."

Dream nodded.

"Check."

________

George came walking up to the fraternity house with an "illegally acquired" bottle of gin and some tonic.

"Karl, can you please tell me where you got these?"

"Nope."

George sighed. "I'm going to jail."

Karl nodded. "Probably."

"Karl!" George pushed Karl aside, Karl laughing hysterically.

"I'm kidding!" Karl reassured the shorter boy. George sighed, a little annoyed. "Mostly."

George shot him a glare, but they were already at the doors of the house. A drunk kid opened them and burped in their faces.

"Alright! Whiskey!" The kid yelled, taking the bottles from George's hands and walking into the house.

George leaned into Karl. "Should we tell him it's gin?"

Karl shrugged. "I don't think he cares."

They wandered around in the loud house for a moment, until Karl said, "I'm gonna go find Sap, you look for your brother or something!"

George nodded and made his way to the back of the house. There he found a quieter room with Wilbur and Alex on one couch, and Dream on another opposite them.

"Ayup, George!" Wilbur shouted.

"Hi, Wil." George said in reply.

"Here, sit next to me, there's a spot," Dream said, moving over on the couch.

George reluctantly sat, but not before grabbing some punch from the bowl he was standing next to.

"That's the spiked punch," Dream warned him.

"I don't really care," George said back, taking a sip.

The brunette wiped his mouth and looked at what the others were drinking. Wilbur was drinking some kind of beer, Alex was drinking from a can with the tab ripped off, and Dream was just a little drunk, but had a full bottle of beer in his hand.

"So what're we playing?"

"Just talking."

George nodded and took another sip.

He wasn't planning on getting drunk, but he was sitting next to Dream with his heart beating a thousand beats per second and butterflies replacing his lunch in his stomach. If he was going to throw up, he didn't wanna remember it.

______

As the night progressed, Dream became more and more drunk, and started teasing George.

About his fluffy hair.

About his fruity drink.

About how cute he looked in a skirt.

George had actually began to smile, and seemed to be having a fun time, while Dream continued to drunkenly prod at George, finding his flustered face funny.

And a little cute.

"Doess annyone everr call you... Georgiaa?" The blonde asked, dragging out the a.

George rolled his eyes. "Asshat- I mean, Wilbur does. Yes."

"Aw, brotherly love." George heard Wilbur say, but he was smiling. The group broke out into chuckles and laughter.

"What about Georrrgie?"

With that one nickname, the atmosphere changed. George's face became a mix of grim recollection and plain upset, and Wilbur and Alex held their breath.

Dream sensed he had said something wrong. The only thing being that he didn't know what. He quickly sobered up, trying to figure it out.

"W-what? I didn't- no wait- I, um-" Dream sputtered, looking for a way to fix his mistake.

George stood up. "I need to go."

He grabbed his jacket and rushed towards the exit of the house, disappearing into the crowd. Dream made a move to catch him, but Wilbur stopped him by the shoulder.

"Dude, don't," Wilbur warned.

Suddenly, Dream felt a strong feeling of impending doom. It crashed onto him like a heavy, unexpected wave. He tried to turn away but something in his gut told him to follow George. The confused blonde tried to ignore it, but upon sitting down on the chair saw that in his haste, George had forgotten his phone. He took it as a sign, that, and the screaming voice in his ears to find George, that he needed to make sure the brunette was okay.

The blonde weaved his way through the crowds, groups and couples, trusting himself to find the brunette. He stopped in front of a bathroom.

Okay, he told himself. One of three things is going to be happening when he opens this door.

One, someone's going to be using the bathroom.

Two, someone's going to be using.

Or three, someone's going to be using someone else.

He opened the door and four bodies froze instantly. One stoned guy prepping a syringe. Two stoned guys holding down one terrified George.

"What the fuck is going on here?"

________

A/N

haha... surpriseee? 👐

I wrote this in literally 20 minutes it's awful I'm so sorry lol.

Now I gtg to school because I am lateee

Cya!

(865 words)