At the Beach

He wrap his arm around his Mate/Apprentice slender hips walking with her down the beach line just outside of Kaas City. He move his claw like fingers gently along her perk hips into the fur feeling that softness and warmth

Shuddering abit she lean against her Mate/Master giving him a kiss on the cheek while kicking up abit of sand with her foot paw.

The evening air blew across the couple and both of them fully wrap around each other for the body warmth and comfort.

"Your so warm dear" Ivy whisper in the Weavile ear.

"So are you honey, your fur like a warm blanket I'll always want everyday for the rest of my life" Nox whisper back in the Zoroark ear.

She nods smiling and gave him a kiss on the lips which he happily returns.

While the couple kissing and walking together just up ahead Zorro digging his paws into the sand as if trying to find something or to see what's inside.

This is his first time after all seeing so much sand in one big place and not only that, this is his first time he ever been to a beach before.

Looking around for a moment to see the beach line completely empty he goes back to digging a hole in the sand until heard something coming. Looking up he saw the water rushing towards him.

He runs away from it before bolting back and throws some sand at the water receding.

"Go away water and let me dig in the sand" Zorro whine throwing more sand at it.

Running back to the hole, he gets ready to dig but the water came soaking up his whole fur as he falls into the hole.

"Meema" he cried out getting her attention as she rush over picking Zorro up out of the hole as he shakes his fur to get the water out.

A whine escape Zorro lips as Ivy pick him up in into her arms while Nox came over getting a towel out from a backpack they brought with them wrapping it around their son.

"Water's cold Meema" he whimper shivering while being dried off in the towel as his mother holds him very closer to her chests.

"Don't worry honey mommy will keep you safe from the cold water.

He smile laying his head up against his mother big soft fluffy pillows nuzzling his head into them.

They're so soft and big.

She smile softly stroking his head with her paw and kept their son close so he's all warm and secure.

"He should be all warm up and dry off by the time we get home" she said to her husband looking at Nox giving him another kiss on the lips

"This is his first time too the beach after all so of course he would be surprise to see a large place like this" He replied returning the kiss before the couple continues their walk along the beach line.

Laying her head up along her mate shoulder she happily letting out a sigh of happiness. Tonight is definitely a peaceful night for herself, Her mate and their son too.

No other Pokémon around to disturb their time together at the beach.