note / epigraph

Hello and welcome dear readers!

I am very happy to introduce to you 'Accidental Love'.

This is my third published book on Wattpad (Considering I mistakenly deleted the first one) and I am very excited for it.

First of all, I would like to thank  Xeeroo08.

It was her who unknowingly inspired me to write about people of my own country. Speaking of which, do check out her book 'Call it Fate'. 

Now, without further ado, I would like to give you a few points to remember while reading this book. But before that, let me recommend to you my previous two stories:

~ Handcuffed

~ The bad girl next door

Before reading the book, go through these points first:

1. Don't be a silent reader. A vote and/or comment will be well appreciated.

2. English is not my first language. So, even though I am quite good at it, my grammar won't be the best. Please bear with me.

3. There will be a few cliché or steamy scenes. Some will make you cringe very hard and make you want to throw your device on the nearest wall (I will not pay for a new one). Stay warned!

4. Too much cussing. My lead girl's mouth is dirtier than the gutters. So, if you are uncomfortable with this, F!#K OFF M!#$%^&*[]_R (P.S. There won't be censoring next time)

5. A time leap of a whole year in an earlier chapter. 

6. Updates are four times a month if not more. But I have to prioritize work first, so keep the expectations LOW!

7. Most important: NO STEALING. I DO NOT condone plagiarism. I can spare a few dialogues but don't steal my plot. I have worked hard on this book and I would appreciate some respect. If you don't respect my hardwork, please fuck off.

🤍Thank You🤍

Varad Oberoi had it all

Varad Oberoi had it all. A thriving company, luxury, respect, fame, a loving family, a beautiful wife and an adorable son. He was a devil at business and an angel with his family. One of the youngest and most successful businessman in India, at twenty eight years of age he was the most contended man. Or so he thought. All it took to destroy his life was one phone call at the middle of the night.

Aparna Sawant was the definition of perfection. Smart, beautiful, compassionate and at the same time, fiery and sarcastic. She didn't have the best past or the best family but that didn't stop her from being happy. She was happily engaged to the love of her life(not really) and had a lot of friends to support her through thick and thin. She had everything she ever wanted. Or so she thought. The same phone call was enough to break her life into billion pieces.

One night. One accident. One phone call. One lie. One proposal.

It was an accident that introduced them to each other.

An accident that caused them to fall in love.

It was Accidental Love.