SOULMATES CHAPTER 34

Their faces were only few inches apart. Alec held Magnus’s face pulling him closer until their lips touched.

This kiss was more intense than the previous one. Alec got on top of Magnus and kissed him roughly biting his lower lip. Magnus didn’t give in he rolled Alec over and kissed him. Alec could feel how Magnus invaded all his senses. He couldn’t think of anything else but Magnus. Magnus could feel the warmth of Alec’s body against him. They didn’t want to stop but Magnus knew he had to be in control so he pulled back.

He smiled looking at Alec and kissed him on the forehead. 

“That was one hell of a second kiss” Alec said.

Magnus laughed lightly.
“What!! Why are you laughing?” Alec asked confused.

“Actually Alexander…that was our third kiss” Magnus said smiling.

“Magnus you can’t count the spicy noodles peck as a kiss…it was only a touch of our lips” Alec said blushing.

“Oh so you have named it?” Magnus laughed “but no…I’m not talking about that” he said.

 Alec raised an eyebrow. “When did we kiss before?” Alec asked widening his eyes.

Magnus smiled. “I don’t think you remember Alexander…the day you got really drunk after the team dinner…I was trying to get you to bed but then you dragged me onto the bed and kissed me… They say your unconscious mind comes out when you are drunk” Magnus said teasing Alec and blushing at the same time remembering that day.
“I did what?? Wait…so…wait I thought… wasn’t that a dream? I was trying to ignore you at work all that time because every time I saw you that dream popped up in my head…” Alec was also blushing.

Magnus was laughing. “Oh my Alexander you are such a cutie” he squeezed Alec’s cheeks with both his hands. 

Alec was suddenly shy to face Magnus. He covered his face with his hands.
“Alexander… I think it’s better if we get back home…it’s almost 8.00 pm” Magnus said looking at him watch.

“Oh shit…Camille and the others must be worried…I left my phone inside the car…Let’s go” Alec said.

They walked to the car hand in hand.