19.|| possessive part 1 - patrick hockstetter

Authors note: Yes, ur seeing this right, I'm back my thirsty whores!! This is a recreation of an earlier Patrick headcanon that I wrote, only this time much more detailed, higher word count, and yes multiple chapters. Anyways I hope you'll enjoy this. (Also this chapter is kinda short, just because I want you guys to know I'm back, but the next chapter will be up tomorrow!!!!!)

Original authors Note: I turned this one into a headcanon because my writing skills have been lacking the last couple of days... And thank you to everyone that has sent in requests, you the absolute best, and I'm going to do my best writing them all. Enjoy;) 

Request: Imagine, inspirations, whatever. But Patrick getting possessive because you and Henry either (a) have been hanging out a lot or (b) just naturally seem to click, even though you probably wouldn't bang Henry. Probably...

---

• All of your friends were out of town for summer break and you were left with the task to entertain yourself. This turned out to be harder than you imagined, and so you went out to find entertainment. One thing led to another and one early evening you found yourself approaching the bowers gang.

• We're the bowers gang the people who you wanted to spend your time with this summer? No. But they were pretty much the only people left in your grade who weren't out on vacation.

• The boys were of course, crass and pretty much everything you expected them to be. But after you stood your ground and mentioned that you were looking for some smoking buddies they managed to shut up... at least a little.

• That first evening was okay, it felt a little weird to hang out with them, given you we're definitely not a fan of their actions. But watching them horse around with random stuff and listening to their dumb conversations was definitely entertaining.  At the end of the night, Henry told you that they were planning on hanging out at the Quarry the next day and if you felt like it, you could join them.

• The next few days were spent at random spots around town, smoking away the hours as you slowly warmed yourself up to their company. 

• The first person you really became friends with was Henry. He was very eager to get to know you, asking you about your day-to-day life, your friends, and your family. He made you feel at ease, and not like you were intruding on their free days. 

• In just about 2 weeks' time you and the gang seemed to have really bonded. Your house became a standard stop before they went out to do anything and everyone seemed to be happy with the new company. Well, everyone except Patrick.

• Maybe it was because you were an intruder in their dynamic, maybe because you didn't let yourself get walked all over, maybe it was because you're a girl. He just seemed so utterly uninterested.

• Every ride in the trans-am where you two shared the backseat was spent in silence, both of you focused on the window to your side, trying to ignore each other. Honestly, it didn't really matter to you that he wasn't interested in your friendship. He always seemed too extremist in his shitty ways anyways and the rest of the boys we're already more than enough for you.