9.|| sid and nancy - henry bowers

Y/N and Henry. Modern-day Sid and Nancy. A relationship driven by sex and undying chemistry. The moment Henry laid eyes on her, he knew what he wanted. And he wanted it now.

The night sky shined through your window, lighting up the words on the pages that laid in front of you. You've already read this book before, but the words still hit you like they did the first time. It was like how Henry made you feel. You've touched each other a thousand times, but every kiss or embrace still makes your heart beat in excitement, like the first time. 

Your eyes were about to wander back down to down to the sentence they left of but got distracted by a knock on your bedroom window. The familiar frame of your boyfriend stood in front of your window, his face tired but sad as he looked at you from the other side. You quickly laid down your book on your nightstand and slipped out of bed before opening your window and letting him in.

Although very weak, they were still Sid and Nancy. Derry's craziest couple, with the most beautiful story. 

You both laid down on your bed. Henry's head pressed against the crook of your neck as he held your body close to his. The pain of the cuts on his back disappearing as your fingertips delicately danced along his broken skin. "I love you Y/N," Henry confessed, his voice vulnerable as he spoke. Henry always knew he loved you. But the pain of you possibly not feeling the same, was enough for him to suppress his feelings, until now. A small smile appeared on your pink lips as you said the words, "I love you too."

We all know Sid and Nancy didn't have a happy ending. And your relationship won't be the exception. But you were there with each other until the very end. And that was enough to make all those years of pain, worth it.