𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐧

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: Seokjin's book 'Lovelorn' becomes best seller making people question whether it's really a fiction or reality, only his closed one knows what the book actually means and who those protagonists are

A love story of Jungkook and Taehyung drawn together in a musical journey.

𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰: There is so much I want to say but I'll try to keep it to the minimum. Taekook on a whole other level. This is not just a Taekook book. It's completely beyond everything. It's a slow process. If you want Taekook to happen quickly, this ain't for yah. Trust the process of this book and the author's writing skills. I was amazed at how the author tried to portray their characters and she made it realistic...for me. I was fascinated how she even came up with such story. I could only assume that she did her research pretty well or that has gone through a similar situation of some sort. The concept was very unique. Brilliant storyline. It was very detailed and your could feel how each character was feeling especially for Taekook. I felt so much emotions and it made me think of my life. It made an impact and opened my eyes more. People suffer from this everyday, no joke. If you know someone or yourself is going through this, please know you are not alone. Please get help or talk to someone before it's too late. You have a family that loves and supports you. Don't give up and stay strong. It might not happen at this instant but please have the courage to get help. Your life is very precious.

To the author of this book, thank you so much for writing this masterpiece. Thank you for your hard work. I hope your book gets more recognition it deserves. Lovelorn will always be special to me...

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲:
My baby Aliya believeroftaekook

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫: @TeaCOokie4u

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊

𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐆

𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐆

Thank you for the 23K!!!

It always warms my heart knowing that people are adding my book. Please stay tuned for more amazing books!😘

~Ris~

VOTE if you loved and enjoyed it💜!!