𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: Jungkook and Taehyung are mates and Jimin and Taehyung are best friends

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: Jungkook and Taehyung are mates and Jimin and Taehyung are best friends. But there's only one problem. Jungkook doesn't know that his mate is Taehyung and thinks it'll be Jimin. Jimin, already discovering his mates, rejects them for Jungkook.
-
"Taehyung guess what?" Jm
"What's up Jimin?" Th
"I rejected my mate! Now I just have to confess to Jungkook!"
"Oh good for you. I'm happy for you Jimin"
-
"Taehyung I have something to tell you"Jk
"What is is Jungkook?"
"I think my mate is Jimin! And now I'm gonna confess to him!"
"Oh good for you. I wish you luck!"
-
"Oh moon goddess...Why did you do this to me?"
"Making my best friend and mate like each other.."

𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰: I have so much love for this book. Everything about it was very entertaining and so much fun to read. I wished I could've read it sooner. The characters here we're fantastic. NCT made such a big impact and I think without them this story wouldn't be the same. I loved how Taehyung is adored by everyone in his friend group(NCT). Even the Maknae in the group is whipped for him...well ALL of them actually. And Taeyong, he was the bestie everyone could ever want. I just love him and I was really happy Tae has someone like him to share his problems with. He is always aware of Tae's feelings. Jisung and Yuta, we're also a big part in Tae's. Their Alpha and Omega friendship is really sweet and I always cooed every time. Taekook's friendship/chemistry was so adorable🥺🥺!! Fluffy moments was what I always looked forward to. It might take a while for Taekook to happen but trust the author, this ship will sail towards close to the ending chapters. It'll be worth it guys. Sad to say Jimin was given the villain role and I wanted to throw my slipper at him all the time. I love him but he pretty much annoyed me to the core in this story. His role was perfect and important. You must read this book or make it your next one. I assure you you will loooove it!

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲:
Mel  Randomnfangirl33

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬: COMPLETED

𝐓𝐨𝐩: Jungkook

𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐦: Taehyung

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫: gay_paradise_110

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐆

𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊

𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊

Thanks so much for us the 32K+ views!!Really grateful for all the support and recognition this book is getting

Really grateful for all the support and recognition this book is getting...

Thanks to those who added my book to their list and for your generous VOTES!!

Stay tuned for the next update..
~Ris~

VOTE if you enjoyed and liked it💜!!