𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐖𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐈𝐧 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐤 🔐

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: "How could evilness look,  this motherfucking mesmerizing?"

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: "How could evilness look, this motherfucking mesmerizing?"

——————————————

"I wanna chase you, sweetheart, I wanna make you weak for me, I wanna break you, wreck your whole being, leave my scar in your memory and steal your heart away from you." A rich raspy, chuckle fell from Jungkook's lips when a shaky moan trapped under Taehyung's tightening throat as he sucked underneath his ear, turning his skin scarlet red.

"Impossible." Taehyung breathed out, as if taunting him, challenged him. Oh, how intriguing for Jungkook.

𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰: Breaaathe...the amount of tension, teasing and flirting in just the first few chapters of this book had me weak to my knees. Mind you this whole flirting kept on. I dunno how Tae is handling it, pretty sure Kook's got them flirting skills to the max. I love everything about this book. It's dynamics, content is very different from the books I've read which is very entertaining and binge worthy. I have to admit I was frustrated by some chapters but trust me it was all worth it. The way the characters were described was just amazing and on point. Jk was the baddest of the baddest. He was labeled the Devil but in truth he was just a broken soul. I've never seen him this whipped for Tae in any other books I've read. Never gave up his "tactics". Kept pushing on until he can finally call Taehyung HIS. Taehyung was in denial about his feelings and sexuality. It took him awhile to finally accept Jk's LOVE and when he did, they were really INLOVE. So much much INLOVE but it's not all rainbows, I died from all the angst. I've shed my tears also but was all worth it. I assure you, you don't wanna miss out on this. This book deserves more recognition!

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲:
Tannie softaelovee

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬: COMPLETED

𝐓𝐨𝐩: Jungkook

𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐦: Taehyung

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫: @joonnax

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐆

𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊

𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊

Thank you so much for the 28K+ views!!I have to say my book has been #1 in #bookrecommendations for a week or so and I'm really grateful

I have to say my book has been #1 in #bookrecommendations for a week or so and I'm really grateful..thanks for your support and love. Please continue to do so💜.

VOTE if you loved and enjoyed it💜!!