Chapter One

049's POV

~~~~~~~~~

Bored, so bored, no subjects to test on, no company, no interviews, well I could go without the interviews. I sipped my tea and flipped through my notebook which was bursting at the seams, my request for a new one was still pending. There was a knock on the window and I looked up, a scientist was standing outside it with two armed guards. "SCP 049, we have come to inform you that you have been selected for a Euclid-Keter experiment. Please come with us safely and we will not have to sedate you," The scientist said. I set down my teacup and stood up, the armed guards entered and snapped a heavy metal collar on. They handcuffed me and led me down the halls. I was released in a large room with a table and two chairs. There were cameras and microphones in the corners. "SCP 049, you will be locked in this room for an hour every month with SCP 035," A speaker announced. I dropped my head into my hands, 035 and I had history. I hoped that he would remember me and our relationship. The door opened and I sat up, 035 was thrown in. He was on a D-class personnel's body for the time being, I smiled to myself. "HEY! BE GENTLE, THIS BODY IS ONLY GONNA DECAY FURTHER!" He shouted. I chuckled to myself and he turned around, instantly his face turned from tragedy to comedy. "DOC!!!!" he screamed. He ran at me and threw his arms around my chest. "I missed you so much!" he said happily. "I did too, Sock, I did too," I said gently. He sat on my lap and started to bombard me with questions. "Are they treating you well? No weird tests? They aren't hurting you are they? Oooh if they hurt you I will kill them!!" black tentacles shot from his body and waved about him. "Sock, calm down," I said, "Yes, yes, and no."

035's POV

~~~~~~~~

"Good, I just want to know you are safe," I said, "I had no idea you were in this facility too." Doc planted a little kiss on my forehead. We heard the voices of the scientists outside and some random word clips like, "What the hell, no way, the fuck, has to be a prank." I snickered and pulled Doc into a kiss. He deepened the kiss and put his hands on my waist. I broke the kiss and whispered, "We can continue this later." Doc pulled his hood down revealing his shoulder-length, feathery, raven black hair. He shook the loose feathers from his head, I heard the people gasp and talk among themselves. "You never dropped your hood for them did you?" I asked. "Nope," Doc said, "Only for you Sock." I ran my fingers through his black, feathery hair and gently pulled it into a ponytail. I had no hair tie to keep it back so just let it go and laid my head onto his shoulder. "I am so glad that you remembered me and our love, mon chéri," Doc said. "Of course, Amore Mio," I said. I went to take his hands in mine but one of my host's arms fell off. "Oops," I laughed and stood up but there was a sickening snap and one of their legs bent the wrong way. "Woops!" I exclaimed, "Darling could you fix me up?" Doc burst out laughing and walked over to me. He pulled his medical bag out from his robes and removed a scalpel. He cut down the middle and set the guts straight. He sewed the body back together and reset the leg. Doc sliced the leg open and did something to the bone, he sewed my arm back on. Then he injected something into a vein and I stood back up. "Wow! Your cure has improved greatly," I complimented.

049's POV

~~~~~~~~~

I blushed at Sock's compliment and helped him over to the window. I knocked on the window and Sock asked, "Oi! Could I get a new body? Or a mannequin?" The scientists looked up just as his other arm fell off. Then Sock's head fell off and I caught it before it hit the ground. "Careful mon chéri!" I exclaimed and pulled him off of the decapitated head.  One of the scientists, clearly the leader, spoke into her radio. After a minute someone walked in dragging a mannequin. It was put into our cell and I carefully put Sock onto its face. The dummy quickly reanimated and walked over to me. "Now, we do not have to worry so much," Sock said. I took him by the hand and started to hum a tune. "You do remember, right?" I asked. "Of course!" Sock replied. We began to ballroom dance along to my humming, I began to sing, (play song here)  "Hush my rose, still and look at the moon tonight. Do you see the shadows there? This world is full of twisty frights and spooks who love to scare. Feel how the wind blows through your bones, see the treetops shake and shiver. Just like the wind, we take to flight and make the grown man quiver... There is magic inside of you... Hush my rose still, and watch as they fly away with the moonlight on their wings. You'll join their merry haunt someday, hear how they howl and sing... There is magic inside of you... light on your feet, past windows you creep. follow the cat, as black as ink. One step ahead, while they're tucked in bed, you'll find places dark and secrets deep... There is magic inside of you... Hush..." I spun Sock around and we finished the dance. Everyone outside applauded and I wasn't sure what to do, but Sock took a bow and I followed after him.