:Chapter Two:

049's POV

~~~~~~~~~

I curled into a tight ball and groaned, I was very itchy and fidgety. "Hey, Amore, they want to do some mild testing on me. Is that good with you?" Sock asked. I sat up and nodded, he walked over and handed me some tea. "Thank you, Mon Chéri," I said. He smiled and walked out of the cell. Dr. Whitney walked in, she had many blankets and pillows in her arms. She set them on the bed and said, "035 explained what you are going through, privately so no one else could hear, so I brought you some extra blankets and pillows." "You are most kind, Dr. Whitney," I said. She walked over and patted me on the head, then she left. I kicked off my boots, revealing my bird-like feet. I sat down on the bed and began to organize the pillows and blankets into a nest. I found a shirt belonging to Sock and tucked it into the nest. When I had finished I laid down inside it and set my head on the rim of the nest. I hadn't been able to make a nest in a long time so this was very nice. Sock entered the cell, he was on a D-class body, and saw me in my nest, he walked over to me. He sat down on the edge of the nest and admired my handiwork. "You are close to heat aren't you?" Sock asked. "Yeah, and I have cramps," I said. "You know, I never asked what happens to the unborn eggs?" he asked. "They are absorbed back into my system," I explained. "Would you ever want another child someday?" Sock asked. "Only if you are the father again," I said and chuckled. A visible blush crossed Sock's face. The intercom powered on and announced, "LIGHTS OUT!" The lights turned off, Sock pulled off his shoes and climbed into the nest with me. "Hey! Is that my old shirt?" he asked. "Maybe," I said. "Boop!" Sock said and booped me on the nose. He then put his arms around me and pulled me down beside him.

035's POV

~~~~~~~~

Like normal for when Doc wasn't feeling well, I was the big spoon. I cuddled him close and he let out a sigh. A dark, musty, pheromone-laced smell rose from his body, it was irresistible for me. I pulled him closer and breathed in the smell, it was stronger than usual. "You have been suppressing your heats haven't you?" I asked. He nodded in agreement and nuzzled my chest gently. I pulled down Doc's hood and nibbled at his neck, he let out a quiet moan. I bit down, hard, he gasped and turned to face me. Doc kissed me and tenderly wiped the goopy acid dripping from my face. I pulled Doc on top of me and rolled over him so I was in a plank above him. "I will take it slow Amore Mio," I said calmly. Couldn't bring myself to do it so I will have someone else write it and leave a link. Aaaand time skip... Guard 1: *Snickering and videoing* Guard 2: *one hand up acting like a block* "I don't get paid enough for this shit." Random shit I thought of, heh. +1 time skip... I panted and peeled myself off the D-class body and formed a goopy acid body underneath myself, Doc was out cold on the bed. "Maybe I was a little too hard on you, Amore Mio," I said out loud. The intoxicating smell was still there but it was a little less. I picked up his robes and set them on the armchair for Doc. I tucked a blanket around him so he wouldn't get cold and set his head on a pillow. Dr. Whitney walked in with two armed guards, saw the unconscious, naked, hickey-covered Doc on the bed, and instantly understood what had gone down. The male guards instantly almost foamed at the mouth at the heat scent of Doc. Dr. Whitney turned to look at them, they were crouching on the ground, drooling. "Good heavens, what is wrong?" she demanded. "Doc's scent," I explained, "It only appeals to males and in a refined state can overwhelm a man's scenes and kill them." Dr. Whitney motioned for the guards to leave, but they refused. I picked them both up with my tentacles and threw them out of the cell.

049's POV

~~~~~~~~~

I regained consciousness and groaned, I sat up and the memories rushed back. I looked around, Sock was yelling at Dr. Whitney about keeping my robes. I got up, still wrapped in the blanket, I picked up my clothing and pulled it on. Whitney and Sock turned towards me as I staggered towards Sock. "*Crow noise*" I cawed as I tripped over my own feet. My talons scratched the floor as I fell, I wasn't wearing my boots. Sock caught me in his tentacles just before I hit the ground. The tentacles helped me over to him, I put my arms around Sock's neck to balance myself. "I am assuming you were both attention and touch starved?" Dr. Whitney asked. I nodded the best I could and my legs gave out, I sat on the floor. "Well, I have something for you," Dr. Whitney said and handed a box to me, it was a box of pregnancy tests. "Ah, thank you, Dr. Whitney," I said, "I will put this away when I can walk again." I flashed a glance at Sock, he went "Heh," and looked a bit sheepish. "Anyhow, I will leave you two be," she said and she left. "What's in the box?" Sock asked. "A surprise for later," I replied bluntly. Two Month Time Skip... Sock was in testing and I was in the cell alone, I had been feeling odd lately. A bit queasy, mood swings, and odd food cravings, I had spoken with Dr. Whitney and she said to use one of the tests. I read the instructions and made ready to use it, (Yay 14-year-old who has no idea how to use one so I had to google it and just went, naw, +1 time skip) I checked the results, dropped the test, and choked on my own spit, it was positive. I coughed for a minute until I started to breathe again. Sock walked in and saw me with my hands covering the tip of my beak. He walked over to me and picked the test up off the ground, I waited for his reaction.