:Chapter Three:

SCP 035's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jay was asleep in his crib and snoring loudly. "They didn't shoot at you?" I asked. "No, I think they wanted to save their eardrums," Doc replied. I chuckled and Doc put his arms around me. We fell asleep quickly and slept soundly, in the morning Jay woke us up with another screech. I was jolted from my dream of acting in Macbeth. "​Avrà sangue, dicono: il sangue avrà sangue!" (It will have blood, they say: blood will have blood!) I shouted. "Je vous assure, mon remède est le plus efficace!" (I assure you, my cure is most effective!) Doc exclaimed. "Well, Jay is hungry again," I said. "Your turn to feed him," Doc said and laid back down. I got up and picked up Jay. I rapped on the glass with a tentacle and an MTF opened the door. There were four MTF guards waiting outside. "We've been informed to escort you to the cafeteria to feed SCP-049 j," one of them said. "Fine and dandy," I said sleepily. I walked to the cafeteria with the MTF surrounding me, when we walked in we received a few odd looks. I filled a bottle and fed Jay, I was thankful my tentacles were not as corrosive as everything else about me. I also took a mug of coffee from a random scientist nearby. "Hey! Give that back!" he shouted. I glared at them, the lights flickered and my eyes glowed for a moment. "N-never mind," they said quietly. I drank the coffee slowly and set Jay on the floor for a minute. That was my mistake, Jay ran off around the room. Somehow he had gotten the shoe back and was smacking people. I spat out the mouthful of coffee and ran after him, dropping the mug. "JAY! WHAT THE HELL!" I yelled. I tried to grab him with a tentacle but missed and ended up tripping over it. "JAAAAAY!" I screamed as the MTF aimed their rifles at him.

SCP 049's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Something was wrong, Jay was in danger, I could sense it. I slammed into the door, breaking it down. "SCP 049 HAS BREACHED CONTAINMENT," The overhead speaker announced. I ran to the cafeteria, saw Sock on the floor and the MTF aiming their rifles at Jay. I instantly saw red and ran up the wall, ricocheting off the wall I took out two of the MTF. With one swift motion, I knocked the other two MTF's heads together. I then ran over to Sock and helped him up. I then drew myself up to full height and said in a loud, stern voice, "SCP 049 j, come here this instant!" Jay walked over to me meekly and looked up at me. "You cannot run off like that, do you understand me?" I demanded. "But I need to cwure people," Jay complained. "Do. You. Understand?" I said again. "Yes, mommy," He said quietly. The MTF was still getting to their feet and everyone else was staring in shock. "Do not fuck with my child," I said in a menacing tone. I stalked off with Jay in my arms and Sock followed, with his head and middle finger held high. We returned to our containment cell and I gave Jay a stern talking to. After a bit, Dr. Whitney entered the cell. "Sorry about this morning, Dr. Whitney," Sock said sheepishly. "Yes, about that, you both have been allowed to access the cafeteria with a restricted level two access card," She said, "Also I have been nominated and accepted to the O5 council." "Congratulations!" I exclaimed. "I still want to work with you guys so I bargained with the other O5s and I can!" Dr. Whitney explained, "You guys don't have to call me O5 Whitney though." I chuckled and Sock said, "Then you can call us Sock and Doc!" "AND JAY!" Jay yelled. Dr. Whitney laughed and picked up Jay, "And Jay," she repeated. Jay grabbed Whitney's hair and put it in his mouth.

SCP 035's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dr. Whitney distracted him with a doll and said, "You can operate on it, little one." Jay squealed and spit out her hair. He then used his sharp beak to slice open the doll. He tore out the organs and began to play with them. "Well, at least he likes it," I laughed. "I have a meeting to get to, see you boys later!" Dr. Whitney said and she left us alone. "Level two access card, niiiiice!" I said. "Don't even think about it Mon Chèri," Doc said in a warning tone. "Wasn't gonna do noth- hey where'd the card go?" I asked. "I didn't take it!" Doc said. "Jay!!" We exclaimed at the same time. The door was open and Jay was out the door, his robes were on the floor. "Oh shiiiiiit," I groaned. "DON'T JUST STAND THERE, WE HAVE TO GET HIM!!" Doc yelled. We ran off, looking for Jay, soon we came across a mangled corpse of a D-class. "This just got one whole of a hell worse," He said. "HOW'D HE GET INTO MY MEDICAL BAG!" Doc yelled. He collected up his tools and the miscellaneous other bloodied items. "A fucking rotary phone! How!?!" I questioned. We kept running, following the trail of blood and footprints. Eventually, we found Jay and a dead MTF, he was smacking the MTF with the shoe. "CUWRE! CUWRE! CUWRE!" Jay was screeching. "JAY! WHAT DID I TELL YOU!" Doc yelled. I grabbed Jay and he returned to our cell. "Do you have ANY idea how bad that could be!?! You could get taken away! Sock could get taken away! I may never see you again!" Doc rambled and began to pace. I grabbed him with a set of tentacles and pulled him close to my chest. "Calm down, Amore Mio," I exclaimed, "You are going to get grey feathers!" I dragged him over to the couch and threw him down on it. I then grabbed Jay and yeeted him into the crib. "AND STAY THERE!" I yelled. I then sat down and pulled Doc's head into my lap.