𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑛,
𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑎𝑛
𝑒𝑥𝑐𝑢𝑠𝑒

- 𝐴𝑛𝑜𝑛𝑦𝑚𝑜𝑢𝑠

<><><>

ESMERALDA YAWNED AS THE video played on the projector at the front of Biology class. It was boring, and the blonde wished that she could just learn that from a textbook instead of listening to a person explain it on video.

"A small exposure to an otherwise deadly virus can actually prevent the effects of the infection from spreading", the person narrating the video said. "This is called a vaccination".

The blonde's eyes darted around the room in boredom and her eyes had laid upon a certain Matt Daehler. She tore her eyes from him when she felt uncomfortable but then she heard him whisper to the Whittemore boy next to him. "What the hell did you do to my camera?", Matt whispered harshly. Esmeralda just sat there listening.

"Huh?", Jackson asked in confusion.

"The lens is cracked", Matt whispered, the Whittemore boy simply ignored him. "Did you drop it?", the Daehler boy queried. "Do you even know how expensive it is?", Matt questioned the blonde boy, who was not paying any attention to him.

Esmeralda turned around and looked at Matt, he did not appreciate that at all. He just glared at her. What did she ever do to him? Esmeralda had thought while turning around with sass. The blonde held her hand up in the air, "Can I go to the bathroom?", she asked the teacher, and he nodded. Esmeralda went up and got the bathroom pass and left the class, giving one final look to Matt. Something was really off about that boy.

<><><>

Esmeralda had walked out of the washroom, turned right without looking, and accidentally bumped into someone. "Watch where you're going!", the blonde snapped, and she looked up. "Sorry", she apologised.

There was a young man, possibly in his early twenties, staring right back at her. "I'm Peter", the blonde man introduced himself.

"I'm not interested", Esmeralda remarked, brushing past his shoulder as she went past him. She came face to face with a trophy, and she traced her finger along the name that was engraved: Peter Hale.

Above the trophy there was a picture of the basketball team and all their names at the bottom, in order they were lined up in the picture. The fourth name on the picture was Peter Hale, so she looked at the fourth person in the picture, and he looked awfully like the person she just met in the hallway.

Esmeralda turned around and the guy she just met had disappeared, he couldn't have left so quickly. 

<><><>

Esmeralda jumps awake in Biology class; she swore that she was in the hallway, but apparently not. She was just sleeping in class, so maybe Peter Hale wasn't real? Even if he is, how and why did he make it into her dream?

The blonde spots Jackson storming out of the classroom, something had upset him. Esmeralda pushed through the students and strived to catch up to Jackson and she saw him drag Lydia to the side.