| 20 - Isabella |*

*Degradation, BDSM honorifics, praise, bondage, sensory deprivation, toys

A chill shoots down my spine and I squirm at Alexi's words.

'Whatever I want to'

He turns his back and walks away from me, heading to the walk-in closet. I frown when I can't see his abs or v-line anymore, or the outline of his hard cock through his gray sweatpants. Thank God for gray sweatpants. Even though I lose sight of his front, his back muscles hypnotize me. He disappears through the closet door and I can hear him opening drawers, but I can't see anything he's doing. I don't dare move from the position he told me to lay in—not unless I want a bruised ass for disobeying his orders. He emerges from the closet with a blindfold, rope, and vibrator. Time seems to slow as he crosses the room towards me, a smirk on his face.

"Since you want to beg for some attention, I've decided to give you what you want. But we get to do it my way, Bella," he says.

He situates the blindfold around my head, covering my eyes and blocking my vision. I can feel him grab my wrists, binding them to the headboard of the bed with rope, and therefore holding me in place for him. What I don't expect, however, is when I feel him wrap rope around one of my ankles and tie it down. He does the same with my other ankle, and I squirm, testing out my mobility. He chuckles darkly at my struggle. I'm completely tied down. I can't close my legs; they're stretched out, exposing me to him completely.

"Alexi," I say breathlessly.

"Wrong name," he scolds, and my right nipple gets pinched. A whimper escapes my lips when the pain shoots down to my core.

"What is your safeword Isabella?" he asks once his hand has left my nipple.

"Red, sir."

"Good girl. Color?"

"Green, sir," I respond. His finger traces the underside of my breast, and chills shoot down my spine again.

"Such a good girl," he murmurs. His words hit my core, and I know I'm soaked. He knows it too. I know he does.

His fingers trace down the rest of my body, stopping on my inner thighs before his hands grip them and pick them up. The lower half of my body hovers slightly over the bed, just enough so I'm not fully supported.

"Is that uncomfortable?" he asks, his breath hitting my core. I know he's at the foot of the bed, holding me up on display.

"Yes," I whimper.

"What was that?"

"Yes sir."

"Good. Dirty little whores don't get comfort. They get used, just like they deserve."

With that, his tongue swipes down my slit, forcing a breathy moan from my lips.

"You taste so sweet, little one. Do you know why you're being used like a whore? Why you're going to be punished?"

"No, sir."

"Really? Why don't you use that brain of yours and think about what the reason might be. Until you come up with the answer, I think I'm going to have some fun." His tongue flattens out against my clit, causing me to jolt in his grip. My lower half still isn't supported by the bed, I'm relying on him holding me up.

"I don't know," I whine.

"Such a brat, whining and squirming. We're just starting. If I were you, I'd save some energy."

"I was a tease!"

"There it is. So you do know why you're in trouble," he drops my lower half against the bed again so I'm lying flat. "You were so needy that you couldn't even wait for me to get work done. You just had to be a little tease. Did you think I would simply fuck you and make you come? Is that what you want?"

"Yes sir, please."

"Don't worry, you'll come. Since you were so desperate for me to make you feel good, I'm going to give you exactly what you want. You're going to come for me. How does that sound?"

"Please," I beg. "Please. I need you."

"So pathetic," he says with a mocking tone. One of his fingers gently slides up my thigh, and I squirm, trying to get him to touch where I really want. He laughs.

"Look at you, oh wait, you can't. You can't see anything right now. You have no idea what I'm going to do next. You're completely vulnerable; helplessly tied up below me. Does that scare you?"

"No," I say, but it doesn't even sound convincing to myself.

"No? I think it does scare you. I think it scares you, and yet it turns you on." A finger slips into my cunt and I gasp. "Dripping wet. Does being used like this really get you so worked up?"

"No," I argue.

"Don't lie to me," he growls, adding a second finger. "You love it. You love being tied down, completely helpless, with no choice but to let me play with this beautiful body of yours. And damn, do I enjoy it. Using you like a pretty little toy. That's it, I can feel you clenching down on my fingers. Is that what you want? To be my pathetic little fuckdoll?"

"No!" My denial comes out as a moan.

"Again with the lies," he scolds, pumping his two fingers faster. "Your body is practically begging me to devour you in every way, principessa. Admit it. You love being used. You love being under my complete control. Tell me you want to be my personal fucktoy, and I'll let you come."

"I don't!"

"Such a liar," he tsks. A vibrating sound reaches my ears moments before the sensation attacks my clit. "I can feel your cunt squeezing my fingers, Isabella. Give in to me. Tell me you want to be my toy. Tell me you want me to use you like the filthy whore you are."

"So close," I whisper.

"No. You don't get to come until you tell me the truth. Say it."

"Fuck, please!"

"Say it, Isabella."

"I'm yours!"

"My what? I want to hear you say it. Tell me what you want."

A whimper escapes my mouth, "I'm your toy! Yours to use—to own. I love it when you use me. Please, just please!"

"I knew you could be a good girl," he says. The vibrations of the toy intensifies against my clit.

"I'm gonna—"

"Come for me," he interrupts my sentence.

A wave of pleasure shoots through my body, shaking me and forcing a moan from my lips. Alexi's fingers slide out of me and the vibrator loses contact with my body.

"Fuck, that was so good," I manage to say, despite how heavily I'm breathing.

"You didn't think we were done, did you?" Alexi chuckles darkly. "You said you were my toy. So I'm going to have fun with you for a while. I'm going to use you, just like you asked for. And I'm going to make you come. Again, and again, and again."