Farming

[Name: Riynsu Kursu]

[Job: None]

[Title: None]

[HP: 275]

[Level: 2]

---------------

[MP: 302]

----------------

[Strength: 22]

[Agility: 11]

[Sense: 13]

[Vitality: 11]

[Intelligence: 13]

-----------------------

Remaining Points: 0

[Passive]

----------

[(Unkown) MAX]

[Mascularity Lev.1]

[Active]

--------

[Sprint lv.1]

Currently, Riynsu was sitting down against a bookshelf trying to catch his breath, he had sat here for about 3 minutes.

Riynsu looked at the system screen that had just appeared in front of him. It notified him that he had just levelled up and that his stats had increased.

Riynsu: "I see, so levelling up increases all my stat points by one. It seems like levelling up and killing monsters is more efficient than just clearing the daily quest. Since it gives three while levelling up gives me in total five points."

"I wonder how much stronger I become per stat point?"

"I mean, even my intelligence and senses can be shown as stat numbers. Would that heightened as well?"

"Well, the easiest ones to understand is strength and vitality. I mean, after increasing them, I can definitely feel the improvements."

"I'm much stronger and less tired." 

Tensing his fist while standing up, Riynsu spoke his thoughts with a smile. "With this, I can get stronger."

Riynsu looked down at the corpses of the ailuran, inspecting them. He couldn't find the magical cores normal monsters drop.

He knew that these weren't normal monsters and assumed that the entire dungeon was made by the system.

Riynsu: "Well, I guess they drop these instead then." 

he then took out a long nail made of iron.

[Item: Ailuran's Nail]

[Item Class: None]

[Type: Junk]

[A large and sharp nail that belongs to an Ailuran's claw.]

[You can keep it in your inventory or sell it in the store]