Justice

Niko slowly walked towards Riynsu. Reaching behind him, Niko took out two daggers. Niko then flashed just above Riynsu, pointing one of his blades down. Riynsu, using the blade of his spear, blocked the dagger.

Although, Niko's second dagger drew near him. Quickly, Riynsu got out of the way. Riynsu then looked at the A-ranker as they twirled their two daggers between their fingers.

Then, Riynsu swung his spear at Niko, who blocked it with both of his daggers in a cross. Using the skill, <<Rapid Strikes>>, Riynsu attacked with lightning speed. However, Niko still managed to block all attacks that came his way. Sparks flew off the collision between the daggers and spear. Niko even managed to parry all eleven spearhead with his speed.

When the barrage of attacks stopped, Niko responded with his own speeding move as he then bombarded Riynsu with swipes of his dagger. Fortunately, Riynsu also managed to block all of Niko's stabbings. The both of them started to clash and fight at superspeed.

Ayumi, who was just there watching, had looked at the two and was in disbelief at how fast they were going.

Ayumi: 'This is insane! How are they moving so fast? Isn't Riynsu just a C-rank? It's almost as if...'

They both stopped and got away from each other a few metres apart.

'We're matched in speed.' the both of them thought.

Riynsu pointed his spear towards Niko, glaring.

Riynsu: "Tell me... Why did you do it?" 

Niko: "Huh? Do what?"

Riynsu: "What do you think?! Why did you kill all those people?"

Niko then stood up straight.

Niko:  "Oh... You mean those fools. Well, me and my buddy were A-ranks. We had strength but barely money or fame to our name. There are so many A-ranks around the world, and without a famous guild or connection, we had no fame. No guild would recruit us, saying that we were too hostile, untrustworthy or asked for too much money. So many excuses... So then we gave up. We decided that we'd make money on our own by taking it from others. Just offer lots of money for a mid-ranking gate, and loads of wealthy hunters trying to become stronger will come rolling in. You should have seen their faces when begging for their life offering anything! Arata and I had some fun when three sexy girls offered up their bodies. AND WE KILLED THEM ANYWAY!"

Niko then started cackling at the memory.

Niko: "And now that you've killed Arata. I'll kill you, and all of your things belong to me. That spear of yours looks good."

Riynsu started to grit his teeth, and his eyes daggered towards Niko.

"You think that just because you weren't earning money or fame, you can just abuse your strength and exploit people!!!" He said, infuriated.