The Bar

(Time skip - Third Person POV)

Currently, Riynsu is in the hospital, finishing up his daily exercise. One of the nurses was coming in to inform him he could now discharge. As the nurse came in, he saw that Riynsu was putting on his jacket to leave.

Riynsu: "Huh? Oh, hello."

Nurse: "Hi, are you ready?"

Riynsu: "Yes, thank you."

Riynsu was currently wearing a white shirt with four buttons, one of which he left unbuttoned

Riynsu was currently wearing a white shirt with four buttons, one of which he left unbuttoned. Also, he wore a pair of regular fit black trousers. The belt he had used to tighten them has a silver buckle with a matte black leather strap. Lastly, he had just put on his white jacket with red lines.

Riynsu had finally left the hospital and was making his way towards a bar in Shibuya, Tokyo. As he entered, there were people drinking in booths and, there were two bartenders behind the bar.

He went and sat down on a stool in front of the bar. There was a man who was wiping a glass with a white cloth. The guy looked at Riynsu and realised who he was, spoke.

 The guy looked at Riynsu and realised who he was, spoke

Bartender: "Well, if it isn't Kurusu Riynsu!"

Riynsu: "Yea... You okay, Kyo?"

The bartender, Kyo Okamura, chuckled at Riynsu's question.

Kyo: "Am I okay? I should be the one who asks you that. I heard you were in the hospital, man."

Kyo Okamura was Riynsu's closest friend in Japan. They had met once when Riynsu saved him when some drunk guys in the bar tried to beat him up. Luckily, security made it immediately after. After that, Kyo was indebted to Riynsu and, they had become close friends.

Riynsu: "Yea, I was. I got beat by a double dungeon with no boss."

Kyo was stunned at the comment. He had never heard of a dungeon with no boss inside. All gates which contained dungeons had at least one boss inside.

Kyo: "Are you sure that there was no boss inside?"

Riynsu: "Yes, I'm sure."

Kyo: "Did you make sur-"

Riynsu: "Yes! Okay! Inside the boss room, there was an empty throne where the boss should have been and statutes that were decaying yet somehow killed most of us anyway."

Kyo: "Hold on?! Statues killed you!"

Riynsu: * sighing* "Yes, they did... Somehow the statues started to move when we entered and started to kill us."

Kyo had finished wipings all his glasses. He wondered if Riynsu was okay from seeing his comrades die in the double dungeon.

Kyo: "So, do you want anything?"

Riynsu: "A light beer."

Kyo: "Sapporo, right?"

Riynsu: "Yea, thanks."

As Kyo was pouring Riynsu's drink in a glass, he remembered an event that had happened recently.

Kyo: "Did you hear that there was a red gate in Korea just yesterday?"

Riynsu's ear's picked up on this as red gates hadn't been seen in a while now.

Riynsu: *raising eyebrow* "For real?"

Kyo: "Yea, apparently the A-ranker Kim Chul died in it."

Riynsu: "An A-ranker? What Level was the red gate."

Kyo: "It was said to be a C Rank gate! And here's the thing A bunch of low rankers survived! How did an A-ranker die, yet E-ranks to C-ranks survive! He must have sacrificed his life for them or something."

Riynsu: 'Either that or the other rankers left him to die, or some of them are false rankers.'

After the incident, Riynsu learned that you can't trust anyone. Nearly everyone is selfish and won't hesitate to use others.

Kyo: "Speaking of Korea, Didn't you used to live there as a kid."

Riynsu: "Yes, I did. My family moved there when I was four years old. After the death of my parents, I decided to move back to Korea."

Kyo: "So, you miss any friends."

Riynsu: "I do. My best friend. I haven't talked to him for a few years. I wonder where he is now."

Customers had now left the bar and, it was just Riynsu and Kyo as the other bartender's shift ended and had asked Kyo to close up. While doing so Kyo and Riynsu had a conversation.

Kyo: "So what are you gonna do now?"

Riynsu: "I don't really know, maybe, try to look for another dungeon?"

Kyo: "Oh wait! I remember there being a B-rank gate that's about to be raided and, the team is looking for hunters maybe, you could join?"

Riynsu: "B-rank? Yea, I could do that."

(Timeskip)

A gate was in a forest out of place. All the animals had disappeared, not wanting to go anywhere near it. The gate leads to a B-rank dungeon. The Riynsu was about to enter.

Speaking of which, he was walking up to the other hunters who were part of the raid team. This raid was exactly as Kyo had told him.

As Riynsu was walking he saw a familiar shade of Charcoal hair and beard. He recognised the person it belonged to. He also spotted a girl who was about Five-three and had brunette pigtails.

These people were Furukawa Hiroshi and Ayumi Hiroshi the people who were also part of the 'incident' and survived those deadly statues.

Both of them had turned around and saw Riynsu. Furukawa had recognised him instantly and had run up to him and hugged him.

Furukawa: "Thank God you're alive! You look well."

He had let go of the hug between them.

Riynsu: "Yea thanks. You too."

???: "Ah so you're alive after all."

Ayumi had just caught up and popped out from behind Furukawa.

Furukawa: "Ah, Kurusu-san you remember my sister Ayumi?"

Riynsu: *looking at Ayumi* "Yes, I do. You were the one who found the hidden entrance."

Ayumi: *nervously* "Yes, I was. I guess it's kinda my fault for what happened, huh?"

Riynsu: "No, no. It's fine. After all, that had happened, I learned a few things." 'And gained a special thing too.'

"So Hiroshi-san. You're also participating in this raid."

Furukawa: "Please. Call me Furukawa. After what you did for me, you have more than earned that right. I cannot thank you enough. Also, Yes I am but this time I'm not the leader this time."

Riysnu and the Hiroshi siblings then made their way to the gate, where they found nine others, who were joining this raid. Two of which were also A-ranks. So that made three A-rankers who were in the raid team.

All twelve of the hunters then entered the gate.