Great another monday...

Keith's pov...

I was in my bed snoring as usual. The sky was bright, shining its light directly on my face. It soon got annoying so i put covers over my head. I snored so loud that it kept making beeping noises, almost like i'm singing without even singing. The more i slept  the more relaxed i was. I sighed in comfort. Ah what could go wrong?

SLAM

" WAKE UP!," Kelly shouted. I groaned in annoyance. " Kelly please," I groaned. " Five...more...minutes," I said, sounding like a robot shutting down. Kelly was my twin sister. As much as a disappointment that is i still try my best to cope with her, i mean why universe? I could've had a twin brother but no~ i had to have an annoying twin sister who does nothing but wake me up early in the morning and shoves my face into mud everytime it rains. Kelly climbed on top of me and started pushing my head into the mattress. " I'm not going to let you go back to seep that easily," she said. I groaned in anger, that was getting so annoying. " Can you stop?," i shouted. Kelly gave me a grin. " Never," she  said giving that look again...

" And besides Cindy told me to wake you up," she explained

" And besides Cindy told me to wake you up," she explained. I sighed and rubbed my disheveled hair. " If i get up will you disappear for good?," i asked. A grin crossed her face. " Yeah," she laughed. I gave her a bored face expression and sighed. " Fine, i'm up," i called. Kelly grinned and jumped off me. " See you down stars loser," she called before running completely out of my room. I jumped out of my bed into my alligator slippers. I walked inside the bathroom and turned the lights on. I washed my face and brushed hair until it no longer looks knotted. Afterwards i left the bathroom and walked down the stairs. I lived in a 2 story house with 4 sisters and two brothers. I know, yikes. My big brother name is Jay. He's chill and sometimes...a little weird. Sometimes you'd find him playing video games in his closet or out on the roof when it's literally late at night. He's the second oldest in the family. He's not all that mature, i mean he literally tried to break a phone case he just bought and went back in to get a refund, he left the store with 20 dollars that day. Of course with the victory he just recieved you would think that he'd celebrate but if you thought that than your wrong. My big sister Cindy wouldn't get off his behind that night, telling how wrong it is and that he should do better and blah blah blah. If Cindy really think Jay is going to listen to her than she's just wasting her time, he'll do it again and again until the store owners realize it was a scam. And like he always says if you want to do something wrong do it right. As i made it downstairs my big sister Cindy was cooking.

I looked around to see Ritz laying his head down on the table sleeping. My third oldest sister Chelsea was feeding her pet owl Cheryl. Chelsea has vision problems sometimes. She can't see at all, we don't know if it was a disease  or anything but whatever it was made her lose her eyesight. Out of all the sisters we have she's the nicest. And with talent like her she doesn't deserve this, she can't even look herself in the mirror if she wanted. She has a beautiful voice, beautiful blue hair, Beautiful facial features, and beautiful bright milky blue eyes. But her pet Cheryl is another story, she's evil i tell you, watching my every move, pecking me upside the head whenever she feels like it. I hated that bird all my life, there's only a matter of time i figure out a way for it to somehow have a little accident  ; )

As i sat down i yawned and laid my head on my hand with jumbo eye bags under my eyes. Cindy turned from the stove and looked directly at me. " Wow Keith  you and Ritz seem to be a little tired," she explained. " what were you two doing last night?," she asked. My eyes slightly widened. W-what were we doing last night?

Flashback...

Last night Ritz and Keith were playing Mortal Kombat together. Keith had a grin on his face, he knew this night he was going to get away with a victory and three dollars from his adopted little brother. Ritz on the other hand just couldn't wait to shove the winning streak down his throat. He's been winning for nearly three days. When Keith challenged him Ritz just laughed at his request. Keith eyes squinted in challenge. A small grin spread across his face as his little brother looked at him. " The only reason why you don't want to play is because your to scared of having your winning streak handed over to me," Keith taunted. Ritz grin turned into a frown. " At first i was easily letting you off the hook but since you said that we play here and now, and don't expect me to have mercy on you," Ritz said with a grin on his face. Keith gave him a grin." And if i win you owe me three dollars," Keith shouted. Ritz evilly grinned " Your on...

...And that explains why Ritz is sleeping on the table. I looked both ways until i reached my big sister's eyes. " Uh...studying?," i said, not sure if that was a good excuse or not. Cindy raised a perfectly good eyebrow. I started sweating a little, hoping she bought my excuse. She sighed and shrugged. " Ok," she simply shrugged. I sighed and laid my head back on my hand. The door opened, coming from Jay's room. He walked out with a smile on his face. " Goodmorning, everyone," he yelled. " Morning Jay," Chelsea excitedly said. She stood up and accidently wacked him in the nose. " Ow,"he groaned in pain. Suddenly Chelsea started to look both sad and confused. " Hey, where did he go?," she asked, slightly looking around. " Im....I'm over here," he said, holding on to his nose. Chelsea gasped a little. " Oh there you are," she said, turning his direction. " Argh, just be careful next time," he gently said. " Oh...sorry," she said in her regular soft voice. Once we all were settled Cindy brought breakfast our way...

Alright guys that's the very first chapter, i will try to come up with more idea's to try to finish the book see ya :)