$20

Artists: Rossdraw on Deviant Art :)

Keith's pov..

Once i entered school i walked towards my locker and grabbed a few of my books for math,science, and reading. I put away my backpack. before i could properly close the door my locker slammed shut almost closing my hand in. I turned around to be slammed against the locker by my swarne  enemy. " Hey nerd," he called. I sighed and slightly rolled my eyes. 
" Nice to see you to Pico," i boredly said.  " You know the rules," he said, shoving me against the locker harder than before. " And let me guess you want my lunch money?," i asked. He kept his glare until i sighed, man i hate this guy. I digged in my pocket and gave him the money. He snatched it out of my hand and put it in his pocket. " Count yourself lucky," he said, walking away. Once he left i rolled my eyes. Pico has been tormenting me for the last year. I never really knew why he hates me. By the time i get a girlfriend poof he hates me. As i walked down the hallway i was close to class.  Before my foot could step foot inside i was shoved in a locker. " Move loser," A familiar raspy voice said. Once i fell into an open locker he slammed the door, leaving me stuck in here.

" Uh guys can any of you-," i tried calling for help but the kids in the hallway was so loud they didn't even bother to stop and listen. I even banged on the locker and still no one would hear me, i was just stuck in here until christmas. Once the hallway was cleared my blind sister " Chelsea" came out of the blue. Since she's blind i knew she wasn't actually the best option but due to the situation i'm in there's no way anyone will know i'm in here. " Psst. Hey," i called. Chelsea was humming until she heard my voice. " Huh? Who's there?," she asked, curiously looking around. " Over here," i called. " Where?," she asked, slightly turning around. " Just follow the sound of my voice," i said. " Oh there you are," she smiled, walking towards the locker. " What are you doing in there?," she asked." Long story," i pouted. It was silent for a moment until i sighed. " It was Pico again?," she asked. " No," i lied. " I wasn't looking where i was going and i fell in here," i lied. Her eyebrow raised. It was silent, making me sweat a little. The silence kept on until she gave me a smile. " Ok," she squeaked. I sighed in relief. " Now help me out of here," I smiled. " Ok," she said. She put her hand on the lock, trying to turn it in a direction. I looked down from the open door to see which way she's turning it. Once she turned it the wrong way i leaned a little more. " Turn the other way," i demanded. " You mean this way?," she asked, still turning the wrong way. " No the other way," I called again. " This way?," she asked, turning it the wrong away again. " NO!," i shouted.

20 minutes later...

The locker opened. " Finally i can see the light," i happily said as a small tear ran down my eye. 
" Actually," Chelsea said, catching my attention. " It's only been 20 minutes," Chelsea said. " Doesn't matter, now let's get to class," I said. Once i opened the door the bell ringed and all the students walked out of the class. " I'm sorry Keith," Chelsea  said. I took a deep breath and sighed.  " It's ok, you tried your best," i said. I picked up my math books with footprints on them and sighed. " Let's just get to the next class," i said. I grabbed Chelsea's hand and walked down the hallway way to our next class....

Science....

Alright that's all for right now i hope you like and i'll write later bye :)