⇢ ˗ˏˋ pic 27 ࿐ྂ

There are instances when you fall in love with someone but don't comprehend why. You frequently wonder why you're so linked to this individual if you have this feeling in your chest or whatever feeling overtakes you. No matter how much you say, it doesn't seem like it comes remotely close to what you mean, or how much love you actually have for them. You just feel good when you're around them. You feel a little more alive and a little less lost. You feel like all the worst qualities you have or the thoughts you can't explain it like a smidgen of yourself makes sense and regarding something you lost something you've been looking for so long but you can't quite tell but you know it's conspicuously absent and there is the key to the lock that's making it hard to breathe. The wholesome aura beckons you from the depths of your bones, pleading for more of this enticing allure that has cut you deep and is oozing with the sweetest thing you've ever tasted, yet for which you'll do anything since they're your new fixation. I feel as if I've known you all my life, and I've met you at various points in my life, all of whom have brought me such a blessing that extends beyond my own existence. I strive to receive your love in a more profound way on a daily basis.