⇢ ˗ˏˋ pic 36 ࿐ྂ

I'm making a pledge to your soul when I say I love you

I'm making a pledge to your soul when I say I love you. I'm tying us together in ways we could never have imagined. I swear I'll never abandon you if you're hurt. I promise to give you a particular spot in my heart designated just for you, a place where you may nestle in and be surrounded by love. The type of love I diffused could be felt throughout my veins. The type of love that made my lungs fill with admiration, transparent incandescent lights that flickered and made my head feel light-headed all while exhaling at how you are the most beautiful person I've ever seen. I've been strangled by love in a variety of ways, but I'm assured that your tightest grip will be a hug. As my mind ran rampant with anxious I remembered how gentle you were with me and how I would only find myself running from the tickles you gave me. You walked into my life and made everything breathtakingly beautiful. Before I met you I was lost. I desperately craved love until I tasted you and now I yearn for your taste for eternity. Now I'm so lost in your love that I can never imagine us cutting ties. Wherever I would like it to be you. I'm going to lie on your chest and hear the sound of your heartbeat to know that you're still here with me. I want this forever. I want to feel the warmth of your body against mine.