⇢ ˗ˏˋ pic 32 ࿐ྂ

I saw you for the first time, and my heart rapidly expanded into so many dazzling pieces like glitter sprinkled on a blank canvas

I saw you for the first time, and my heart rapidly expanded into so many dazzling pieces like glitter sprinkled on a blank canvas. From every crevasse and fragment, indulge in me. It may have been screwed up and broken in a whole lot of ways for it to be considered art. Your fingertips left subtle imprints on my neck, indicating that I belonged to you. As if I happen to be lost that's the way to find your pet and give them chin tickles and say that's a good little boy. Your teeth indentations dispersed along my stomach and made butterflies emulate. You brought me to depths I'd never been before by pressing your lips on my stomach and probing with your tongue. I was whisked into a utopia when I closed my eyes and imagined where this sensation would take me. I embarked on a ride that left me with a tingling sensation on my thighs and my hand raised in the air, giggling, as a culmination of a peculiar turn of events. I have always enjoyed that part of the trip and have never regretted it. A simple and lonely object has become the most noticeable thing out there like a masterpiece in the finest museum. As your body brushed against mine, it seemed as though my skin was being tickled. The resonance of your voice caressed my neck as you inhaled the air that conveyed our love and left a pleasant scent behind. I vow to absolutely adore you profoundly throughout my life while sustaining you with tolerance and tenderness.

I know the picture doesn't match but I liked the more intimate take on this poem. What do you think?•°. *࿐